JAE Club BBQ - Pre Order your BBQ's now!

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Every year at JAE, we hold club BBQ's on the Friday and Saturday evenings, and an early afternoon BBQ on the Sunday.

We offer a wide range of the usual BBQ fare such as Burgers, Sausages, BBQ chicken pieces, Pork Ribs, kebabs and anything else I can lay my hands on round the local supermarket!

Included throughout the weekend is a selection of soft drinks with nibbles such as crisps and chocolate. (Bring your own alcohol)

Also this year we shall be cooking on a brand new BBQ, our previous club BBQ had served us well for quite a few years, but now time to invest in a new one (Y)

I would prefer to collect payments for the BBQ's prior to JAE as this saves me a lot of hassle collecting monies at the show and knowing our budget for the x3 BBQ's.

Payment Details:

Price: £4.00 per BBQ per person.

example: 3 BBQ's £12.00 (£13.50 if paying via Paypal*)

Paypal:
[email protected]

*NOTE: To cover charges, BBQ's ordered through paypal will be £4.50 each

CHEQUE:

made payable to: Micra Sports Club

post to:

Micra Sports Club
28 Netherfield Way
Thorpe Astley
Braunstone
Leicester
LE3 3TQ

Bank Transfer:

0426 9322
72 00 00
Alliance & Leicester

MONEY IS NON REFUNDABLE

List of Pre-ordered BBQ's:

joesouthgate x3
micrafish x3
Dragonmaster_uk x3
karlj x2
will930 +1 x4
Nex +1 x6
hoodedreeper +1 x6
Mike x3
James +1 x6
Kev x3
peposh x2
Eliot x2
Kris +1 x6

pollyp

Club Member
hope so paul, get them burgers down you (Y) you,ll need them for the tug-of-war challenge against the AOC and NPOC teams :eek: (than god will is going lol :laugh:)

tug war? aint done that since school:laugh: me work shoes'll be totally inadequate for traction.
hope there'll b salad cream or ketchup.
gonna have to bring some spare shoes n raincoat n brolly eh cos it may chuck it down on weekend and don't wanna ruin me work shoes :p