JAE CLUB AWARDS!!!

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Wohooo!

The MSC this year at JAE will be offering trophies in the following categories .

1. Best in Show

- The overall best car on the MSC stand.

2. Show & Shine

- The best well maintained and polished car on the MSC stand. Fine details such as tyre detailing to outright polishing and waxing.

3. Unique Modification

- That something special that puts the modification above all others, that could be something such as a modified front bumper to custom suspension.

4. Best Install

- This can be based on style, SQ, SPL or just something that you think makes it stand out.

All MSC members attending will get the chance to fill out a form for who you wish to vote for, the results will be made on the saturday or sunday, just need to check on people who are attending 1 day only. you CANNOT vote for yourself!

I'll post up some images when the engraving has been done, the trophies are really nice and we have a slightly larger trophy for best in show, total cost was £60 including a bit of discount that I managed to get.

Kev :D

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
lol @ Neil! :)

I had this in the pipeline, I was just going to surprise people at JAE with it.

You'll all get your chance to vote Arnold ;)

Kev

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Then again, James has just made me realise that Ed's engine isnt a modification.. its standard in his car!! soo... its gotta be the K10 camper! how many other micras have running water and gas cookers! lmao

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Ill prob not enter tbh. I think it would be unfair and possibly seen not as professional to have myself or kev if he had a car to enter these, after all its for the members you lot! :)

Ed

Titch

Micra K11ng
Ed said:
Ill prob not enter tbh. I think it would be unfair and possibly seen not as professional to have myself or kev if he had a car to enter these, after all its for the members you lot! :)

Ed

Well said Ed :)

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
wohoo I have the trophies. :D

Very impressed as I'm sure you all will be at JAE.

Kev :)

danni

Ex. Club Member
i was impressed with em kev good work:)
ill let everyone know the results

Best in Show - Titch

Show & Shine - Arnold

Unique Modification - James (camper)

Best Install- pete (reteptsir)

Titch

Micra K11ng
Yea - thanks very much, was well chuffed to win best in Show :) :)

Was a bit sad tho when Kev told me that i'd won Show & Shine, i was happy, but then he took it back i was like aaa!!

But then when i turned out i'd won best in show, i was chuffed again :)
Thanks to all who voted for me!
Titrch :kungfu:

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
Congrats Titch, love the car, even more so in the flesh.....I want coilovers :(

Arnold, well done mate, I knew you'd get it, you spent blooming ages cleaning your K10!!!

James, who else could it have been ;). Very cool car :)

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
Forgot to say well done to Vikster for joint winning best install :)

It looked great, I missed getting a listen to it though as I think you'd gone for a wonder round by then! Hope you sort your suspension out soon, coilovers would look good. :)

V

vikster

cheers mate everyones cars looked great nice to feel welcome by everyone was dead shy though nxt time i defo will talk.. lol

James

Chairman
Hehe, thanks to the people that voted for the camper :D That trophies going on top of my TV (if I had a mantlepiece it would go there ;))

Oh and vikster, Kev owes you a trophy by the way seeing as it was a joint winner between you and Pete :)

vikster said:
nxt time i defo will talk.. lol
So will I hehe, i'll make sure my voice is working next time, stupid cold :glare: lol

James.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Cheers people for voting mine!!! really really chuffed :) Definitly going to look after that. Didnt hear viksters install but definitly heard pete's!!! havent heard properley since lol.. that camper is awesome, fifty times better than i imagined, and titch's car definitly deserved best in show. Well done guys & gal!

James

Chairman
Come to the next South meet (when we have one that is) :)

Attachments

• picture001.jpg
    picture001.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 429
  • picture005.jpg
    picture005.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 405
  • picture010.jpg
    picture010.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 431
  • picture012.jpg
    picture012.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 460
  • TT+ sfc.jpg
    TT+ sfc.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 460

James

Chairman
Just a side note, added your awards as your custom user titles :) (look below your names on the left Arnold, vikster, Retepetsir and Titch ;))

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
Arnold said:
Cheers people for voting mine!!! really really chuffed :) Definitly going to look after that. Didnt hear viksters install but definitly heard pete's!!! havent heard properley since lol.. that camper is awesome, fifty times better than i imagined, and titch's car definitly deserved best in show. Well done guys & gal!

Sorry about that mate, surprised you as much as it did me!

Glad you won the show and shine award :)