JAE CLUB AWARDS!!!

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Wohooo!

The MSC this year at JAE will be offering trophies in the following categories .

1. Best in Show

- The overall best car on the MSC stand.

2. Show & Shine

- The best well maintained and polished car on the MSC stand. Fine details such as tyre detailing to outright polishing and waxing.

3. Unique Modification

- That something special that puts the modification above all others, that could be something such as a modified front bumper to custom suspension.

4. Best Install

- This can be based on style, SQ, SPL or just something that you think makes it stand out.

All MSC members attending will get the chance to fill out a form for who you wish to vote for, the results will be made on the saturday or sunday, just need to check on people who are attending 1 day only. you CANNOT vote for yourself!

I'll post up some images when the engraving has been done, the trophies are really nice and we have a slightly larger trophy for best in show, total cost was £60 including a bit of discount that I managed to get.

Kev :D

lol @ Neil! :)

I had this in the pipeline, I was just going to surprise people at JAE with it.

You'll all get your chance to vote Arnold ;)

Kev

Then again, James has just made me realise that Ed's engine isnt a modification.. its standard in his car!! soo... its gotta be the K10 camper! how many other micras have running water and gas cookers! lmao

Ill prob not enter tbh. I think it would be unfair and possibly seen not as professional to have myself or kev if he had a car to enter these, after all its for the members you lot! :)

Ed

Ed said:
Ill prob not enter tbh. I think it would be unfair and possibly seen not as professional to have myself or kev if he had a car to enter these, after all its for the members you lot! :)

Ed

Well said Ed :)

wohoo I have the trophies. :D

Very impressed as I'm sure you all will be at JAE.

Kev :)

i was impressed with em kev good work:)
ill let everyone know the results

Best in Show - Titch

Show & Shine - Arnold

Unique Modification - James (camper)

Best Install- pete (reteptsir)

Yea - thanks very much, was well chuffed to win best in Show :) :)

Was a bit sad tho when Kev told me that i'd won Show & Shine, i was happy, but then he took it back i was like aaa!!

But then when i turned out i'd won best in show, i was chuffed again :)
Thanks to all who voted for me!
Titrch :kungfu:

Congrats Titch, love the car, even more so in the flesh.....I want coilovers :(

Arnold, well done mate, I knew you'd get it, you spent blooming ages cleaning your K10!!!

James, who else could it have been ;). Very cool car :)

Forgot to say well done to Vikster for joint winning best install :)

It looked great, I missed getting a listen to it though as I think you'd gone for a wonder round by then! Hope you sort your suspension out soon, coilovers would look good. :)

cheers mate everyones cars looked great nice to feel welcome by everyone was dead shy though nxt time i defo will talk.. lol

Hehe, thanks to the people that voted for the camper :D That trophies going on top of my TV (if I had a mantlepiece it would go there ;))

Oh and vikster, Kev owes you a trophy by the way seeing as it was a joint winner between you and Pete :)

vikster said:
nxt time i defo will talk.. lol
So will I hehe, i'll make sure my voice is working next time, stupid cold :glare: lol

James.

Cheers people for voting mine!!! really really chuffed :) Definitly going to look after that. Didnt hear viksters install but definitly heard pete's!!! havent heard properley since lol.. that camper is awesome, fifty times better than i imagined, and titch's car definitly deserved best in show. Well done guys & gal!

Come to the next South meet (when we have one that is) :)

Attachments

• picture001.jpg
    picture001.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 429
  • picture005.jpg
    picture005.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 405
  • picture010.jpg
    picture010.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 431
  • picture012.jpg
    picture012.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 460
  • TT+ sfc.jpg
    TT+ sfc.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 460
Just a side note, added your awards as your custom user titles :) (look below your names on the left Arnold, vikster, Retepetsir and Titch ;))

Arnold said:
Cheers people for voting mine!!! really really chuffed :) Definitly going to look after that. Didnt hear viksters install but definitly heard pete's!!! havent heard properley since lol.. that camper is awesome, fifty times better than i imagined, and titch's car definitly deserved best in show. Well done guys & gal!

Sorry about that mate, surprised you as much as it did me!

Glad you won the show and shine award :)

Back