JAE club awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Mentioned it after last JAE, and I know its a bit last now but just remembered about it.

Is the msc going to be doing any awards within the club this year? I.e

Show n shine
Best engine bay
Best install
Best modification
Best overall

Im sure the admin team can sort out some sort of small trophies or something for the event? May get everyone a bit more interested in the stand/show aswell. I'd organise it but aint got the funds to support it unfortunately.

Titch

Micra K11ng
Also - could have some comedy award to?

Most Useless poster
Most Annoying
Most Ginger
Tallest
Smallest (well - thats mine!)
Oldest *Cough Neil? *cough ;)

lol - just playing :)
Titch :kungfu:

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Titch said:

Most Ginger

Haha, at least I'd win one!!! WOO. :D Lol, would be a great idea if we can implement it though even if its just a very little prize. :) Just a bit of friendly fun really. :D

Titch

Micra K11ng
micra man said:
Titch said:

Most Ginger

Haha, at least I'd win one!!! WOO. :D Lol, would be a great idea if we can implement it though even if its just a very little prize. :) Just a bit of friendly fun really. :D

Yea - that one was aimed at you!!

Yea - jst banter really :)

C

chie

how about most original mod? or:
loudest ice, loudest car, you could have proper trophys or just as a bit of fun you could have packets of sweeties, for cost and the fact that its like a week to go saving you getting trophys made up?

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Retepetsir said:
Well I wont win on the install as it wont be finished....!

Mine might be!! Might need your help tuning it to perfection pete :)

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Ok I 'may' have sourced some small trophies that I can get engraved with best in show JAE 2005 etc...

I'll be looking into it on Wednesday.

Kev

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
SUCKUP :sleepy:

hasnt yours been done already though?

there's only one camper

Yes granted there are other BBQ's out there, not a micra one, and again there are other campers out there, again but not a micra one.

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Poster_7238.jpg

Layla

Deactivated Account
plonker :p

you know im only kidding right...before you start plotting my murder in your office

Layla

Deactivated Account
i refuse to eat anything you make thank you very much. plus, as has been pointed out in many threads, im fat enough and going a weekend without eating will probably do me good.

PS are they meat and two veggie juice burgers? coz thats gross

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Right I'm off this morning to try and organise these trophies, I'll let you know how I get on

Kev :)

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Wohooo!

The MSC this year at JAE will be offering trophies in the following categories .

1. Best in Show

- The overall best car on the MSC stand.

2. Show & Shine

- The best well maintained and polished car on the MSC stand. Fine details such as tyre detailing to outright polishing and waxing.

3. Unique Modification

- That something special that puts the modification above all others, that could be something such as a modified front bumper to custom suspension.

4. Best Install

- This can be based on style, SQ, SPL or just something that you think makes it stand out.

All MSC members attending will get the chance to fill out a form for who you wish to vote for, the results will be made on the saturday or sunday, just need to check on people who are attending 1 day only. you CANNOT vote for yourself!

I'll post up some images when the engraving has been done, the trophies are really nice and we have a slightly larger trophy for best in show, total cost was £60 including a bit of discount that I managed to get.

Kev :D

Status
Not open for further replies.