JAE camping Ticket - Including 3 BBQ's £25

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
Hey, i have a JAE camping ticket for sale as i cant due to buying a house (i know pretty last minute) cost me £35 so will sell for £25 to anyone who needs one!

cheers

Hey, i have a JAE camping ticket for sale as i cant due to buying a house (i know pretty last minute) cost me £35 so will sell for £25 to anyone who needs one!

cheers

WUT?

you mean you are not coming!? this is JAE! sell the house!

Haha, i know Nex its a tough decision as it is allways a good laugh and i am going to be missing you guys :(

But the house ive bought has a drive that is able to fit 5-6 cars on there comfortably.....so i will have room for something special :D

Haha, i know Nex its a tough decision as it is allways a good laugh and i am going to be missing you guys :(

But the house ive bought has a drive that is able to fit 5-6 cars on there comfortably.....so i will have room for something special :D

that all sounds awesome but why cant you come? surely the ticket cost next to nothing anyway and its already bought, so all you have to do is actually get to JAE and then all is good

You have a valid point Nex.........it will cost me about £100 in fuel and with Creamfields last week and payday is on the 18th i wont have any spare cash :( ill do my best to try rake up fuel cost...

I vote Paddy is coming to JAE :p

There you go the Chairman has spoken lol!

Kev (Y)

come on man! i am flying all the way from sweden! thats a little bit more in fuel :p and i have no job at all! sell some kidneys!

Back