JAE 2017 Stand List - Post here if you're attending!

James

Chairman
As per the other thread, so sorry for the delay in this, but look forward to seeing you all there!!!

30 - 45 places available thanks to a bigger plot this year!!

To be added to the stand list, please reply to this thread with your car info and include if you will be bringing along extra people.

PLEASE NOTE: All cars must be Japanese, other than the support vehicle. Non Japanese cars will not be allowed on the stand and must park in the public car park, outside the show.

MSC Stand Places for JAE 2017

1. James - X-Trail
  2. joesouthgate - Probably Non-Jap Vehicle and Club HQ!
  3. Max - ???
  4. pollyp - Grey K11 Turbo
  5. Dave - K11 Turbo
  6. Arnold - Glanza
  7. Clodo + 1 - Mildred & Toyota Auris sport
  8. Sileter - Impul K11
  9. Andy_S +1 - March Cab
  10. Fujiwara-Ben - CG K10
  11. Harlen - MX-5
  12. Klink - K11
  13. NeX + 1 - Nissan Pixo

Please buy your tickets direct from JAE before the deadline (17th August)!

https://japcarclub.org/index.php/shop/ticket/jae-single-ticket/jae-single-tickets

Last edited by a moderator:

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
As per the other thread, so sorry for the delay in this, but look forward to seeing you all there!!!

30 - 45 places available thanks to a bigger plot this year!!

To be added to the stand list, please reply to this thread with your car info and include if you will be bringing along extra people.

PLEASE NOTE: All cars must be Japanese, other than the support vehicle. Non Japanese cars will not be allowed on the stand and must park in the public car park, outside the show.

MSC Stand Places for JAE 2017

1. James - X-Trail
  2. joesouthgate - Land Rover Discovery and Club HQ!
  3. Max - ???

Never has a car of mine been described so accurately.
I'll be there. In something! :D

Fujiwara-Ben

Site Supporter
Defiantly me!! :)

This time in the right Micra, my K10! :D

DSC_0130 (Large).JPG

I'd like to come, just got to ask Fujiwara_Ben if i can borrow one of his roadgoing micras for the weekend. If I can persuade a friend to let me borrow his car trailer I'd bring my daily (CMax) and bring My Nan's Micra up as a trailer queen. Can't see him lending me the trailer for the weekend though :(

Sent from my SM-G930F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

pollyp

Club Member
Oh sod, just realised I booked a ticket and track session for Petrol & Piston show at Croft for Sept 3 so I'll be packing up on Sat night, drive home to unpack before an early show at croft next morning :/