JAE 2016 Ticket Thread

James

Chairman
Post here if you want to buy your JAE ticket via the MSC - also state how many AWESOME BBQs you want
Deadline for getting on this list AND PAYING is Sunday 31st July
  1. James +2 - x9 BBQ
  2. pollyp - x3 BBQ
  3. Low Rider - x1 BBQ
  4. karlj + 3 - x12 BBQ
  5. Fujiwara-Ben + 1 - x3 BBQ
  6. joesouthgate - just x3 BBQ
  7. J.Starr + 1 - x4 BBQ
  8. will930 - x3 BBQ

Last edited:

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Yup.

1x weekend ticket + 1x BBQ for the Saturday. (may be 2x BBQ depending on what I do with the Friday).

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Bump! JAE want these done ASAP so if you could let me know as soon as possible and ideally pay by the end of this month that would be greatly appreciated :)

I will PM everybody how much they will owe (including BBQs)

PayPal AS A GIFT to [email protected] or bank transfer to (will find this out shortly).

MicraPRO

Part Of The Furniture
See you there mother truckers!
1469919565371.jpg

Hi!
Maybe some of you still remember me, I was with the Belgian LHD Micra last year.
Normally I go to JAE with some Belgian friends but there bosses retrain there holiday so it will be me alone I think.
That's why I wanted to ask if it is possible to join you guys because last year I had fun visiting your club stand.
I'm not a official MSC member so I understand if it's not possible, then I park myself on the quiet camping.
I want to come with my project car because I have working on it for 4 years (https://www.facebook.com/Toyota20vSwap/ )but it doesn't run for 100% yet so I'm a bit worried to do such a big trip with it. In that case I will come with the Micra.
If you guys would appreciate more if I come with the Micra, I would take the Micra :)
(btw I have already order a ticket but I'm always in for a BBQ ;-) )

Attachments

• 2016-07-10 20.47.37.jpg
    2016-07-10 20.47.37.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 418
Post here if you want to buy your JAE ticket via the MSC - also state how many AWESOME BBQs you want
Deadline for getting on this list AND PAYING is Sunday 31st July
  1. James +2 - x9 BBQ
  2. pollyp - x3 BBQ
  3. Low Rider - x1 BBQ
  4. karlj + 3 - x12 BBQ
  5. Fujiwara-Ben + 1 - x3 BBQ
  6. joesouthgate - just x3 BBQ
  7. J.Starr + 1 - x4 BBQ
  8. will930 - x3 BBQ

I swear this list is missing a lot of people

pollyp

Club Member
Hi!
Maybe some of you still remember me, I was with the Belgian LHD Micra last year.
Normally I go to JAE with some Belgian friends but there bosses retrain there holiday so it will be me alone I think.
That's why I wanted to ask if it is possible to join you guys because last year I had fun visiting your club stand.
I'm not a official MSC member so I understand if it's not possible, then I park myself on the quiet camping.
I want to come with my project car because I have working on it for 4 years (https://www.facebook.com/Toyota20vSwap/ )but it doesn't run for 100% yet so I'm a bit worried to do such a big trip with it. In that case I will come with the Micra.
If you guys would appreciate more if I come with the Micra, I would take the Micra :)
(btw I have already order a ticket but I'm always in for a BBQ ;-) )

heya kevin, ur more than welcome. more micras the better. I'll have a look at the tune again as usual