JAE 2014 Stand List - Post here if you're coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Now on the third car since I put my name down for JAE :p So I'll now be in my Toyota Corolla T Sport :)

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
Great little car the t sport! Here's mine from a couple of years ago
amegu2an.jpg

Clodo

Club Member
Myself and Mr Bond have booked our hotel for the night before........ we're staying in room 007 :D
Brilliant! X

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Stand list updated, but I agree, not looking good for Micras so far, although some people could be paying at JAE or paying JAE directly!

MicraPRO

Part Of The Furniture
Stand list updated, but I agree, not looking good for Micras so far, although some people could be paying at JAE or paying JAE directly!
Would this effect there ability to come on stand James considering the plot is for the MSC?
Any news on the tickets yet? I want to make sure I can get them printed off in time :)

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Would this effect there ability to come on stand James considering the plot is for the MSC?
Any news on the tickets yet? I want to make sure I can get them printed off in time :)
Tickets will be "ordered" as of the ticket deadline which is next Friday. I should then have them ready to send to everyone by the 25th, giving everyone a week to find a printer! :)

Our stand has always been an open stand, non Micras are welcome, but if there are enough Micras to fill it up, the other cars will be relegated to the back!

MicraPRO

Part Of The Furniture
Tickets will be "ordered" as of the ticket deadline which is next Friday. I should then have them ready to send to everyone by the 25th, giving everyone a week to find a printer! :)

Our stand has always been an open stand, non Micras are welcome, but if there are enough Micras to fill it up, the other cars will be relegated to the back!
Sounds good :)

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Stand list updated, ordered by people who've paid and haven't, and also includes a Micra count. Currently at 6 or 7 :(

Fujiwara-Ben

Site Supporter
@James Make sure you put me down as going in my K11 Micra! I'm not walking all the way to JAE that's for sure ;)

Also my older brother is planning on coming to JAE in his MK2 MR2 is it ok for him to tag along on the stand with us?

pollyp

Club Member
I may bring a friend over, they're checking if they can book holiday off work, so is booking the e-ticket by friday night at the latest ok james?
or worst case is is pay at gate?

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
In case you hadn't guessed by the above posts, all tickets purchased so far have been sent out! If you can't find them in your inbox, please check your junk folder!

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
One week to go who can't sleep yet lol! Just been pouring our special limited jae edition wax
Looks and smells great! Make sure you check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.