JAE 2014 Stand List - Post here if you're coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clodo

Club Member
Size ten :O were gunna need a bigger marquee :p I could fit my feet in shoes inside your shoes :p x

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
I'm gunna get the its a knockout stuff organised properly this year, so hopefully it won't be as dull!
I was just thinking about this about 20 minutes ago, you read my mind! If you fancy organising it that would superb :)

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
I was just thinking about this about 20 minutes ago, you read my mind! If you fancy organising it that would superb :)
Tried last year about 4 days before hand so there wasn't a lot of interest. Feel free to sticky and tidy up my thread in the JAE section :)

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Whaaaaaaaaaa! :O x
Fraid so.
Joint Kiddies party 6/7th september. So that's Sat n Sun out. Misseseses birthday on the 4th so that's Thursday out too..
However.... all are welcome over to me during the weekend. I've heard a couple bring up "We'll come to you"

Annoying bit is Nissanubaru HAS to be finished as it has to come out the driveway and onto the road for the day so the bouncy castle can fit over the weekend.
So i'll have epic car.. but no car show to go to

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Stand list updated, using a fancy Google spreadsheet, which should make keeping it up to date a little easier!

I will be PMing all 36 people on the list to confirm their intentions shortly. Tickets will be on sale on Monday 23rd June!

James.

I'm not doing any at the moment still trying to get a roll cage ana for it but I'm gunna do a motorkarna with it first then get try getting it further up in the scale I you know wat I mean ahaa

Magpie42

Actual Magpie.
I'm really confused about the whole attending/being on the stand thing...

My little birdy mind can't take it...

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Usually if you've got a micra and a ticket you're on the stand
Some non micras make the stand if there's a lack of us.

If sooo many people attended we filled the space I can only assume it would be a first come first serve basis

pollyp

Club Member
jap car & ticket = can pass entry into the JAE stands
club stands = park where there's a space (first come first dibs), unless there's a point where we'd have to rearrange the position of the cars to be neater, more presentable or compact (if getting full)

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
Got room for one more? I'll be there in the MX5 and would rather be reppin' the MSC and all the beautiful people in it. Stick me down for a confirmed attendee if you have the room :)

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
The MX5 is just a stocker MK2 by the way probably won't have anything interesting on it so I'm happy for you to bury it the back and I'll be happy to take people for Tesco runs in it rather than disturb the stand :)

The MX5 is just a stocker MK2 by the way probably won't have anything interesting on it so I'm happy for you to bury it the back and I'll be happy to take people for Tesco runs in it rather than disturb the stand :)

Ditto with my del sol

Status
Not open for further replies.