JAE 2014 Stand List - Post here if you're coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
'12. joesouthgate - Vauxhall Astra Support Vehicle + Club HQ ;)'

Just changed my Mazda for a Vauxhall Astra so I'll be needing a support vehicle pass to bring the Club HQ in James :)

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
'12. joesouthgate - Vauxhall Astra Support Vehicle + Club HQ ;)'

Just changed my Mazda for a Vauxhall Astra so I'll be needing a support vehicle pass to bring the Club HQ in James :)
No problem, although you'll have to pay a refundable deposit and return your car to the public car park within 2 hours!

Clodo

Club Member
Have the dates been confirmed 4-7 September as I need to book holiday asap or I won't get it :-( x

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Have the dates been confirmed 4-7 September as I need to book holiday asap or I won't get it :-( x
I hope so, because they're the days I've booked off work!

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Club tickets will be available soon, I've just got back off holiday and have a million and one work things to sort out but I will be making a start on all JAE prep next week! :)

Just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something, cheers :)

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Might even bring the Picasso yet :p
It'll only be one now. Having a joint birthday party for the kids that weekend so I can't stay. Family is priority :)

Fujiwara-Ben

Site Supporter
So how does it work then? If we want to show our cars at the MSC stand do we just go ahead and order tickets off the JAE site? I'm a little confused :L

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Order them through the club. You'll get the tickets cheaper and a priority stand pass (if you're a paid member)
James will be along with some firm guidelines at some point :)

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Urm, Ima have to check what's what. I'll get back to you all with this ..

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Status
Not open for further replies.