mdx_jae13_005.jpg

mdx_jae13_006.jpg

mdx_jae13_007.jpg

mdx_jae13_008.jpg

mdx_jae13_009.jpg

mdx_jae13_010.jpg

pollyp

Club Member
what an incredible arty n awesome range of photos mik, really captured the magic of the event.

chloes hair fluttering in the 1st pic, just need a wind machine :D
gazebo pic at night highlights the vibrant community, charlotte glowing brightly when she smiles :)
nice timeless pic of chris & sophia through the cabin.
lol loving the pic of batman and his appropriate black n red micramobile :D

another one asking what camera and lense you have???? The photos are extrodinary and you clearly have a good eye. the night shots, especially the one of them surrounding the fire, are absolutley breathtaking. Fantastic shots.

Thanks everyone :)

awesome pics mate! nice to see how you frame your pictures, always glad to see how other people are doing pictures :)

Mik I was thinking the same about your photo's, very similar styles but different :) If that makes sense, how lucky for MSC that they had two ex-press photographers at the event ;)

Great photos Jam! What camera / lenses have you got?

I took most of these photo's with my 28mm lens on my Canon 5D, I am a photographer by trade & have a little facebook page PhaseFOTO :) throw me a like!

another one asking what camera and lense you have???? The photos are extrodinary and you clearly have a good eye. the night shots, especially the one of them surrounding the fire, are absolutley breathtaking. Fantastic shots.

Thanks John, I normally shoot on my 50mm lens :) But on arrival I bumped in to Mik who is shooting on a 50mm lens, so I grabbed the wide angle :)

OP
OP
mik

mik

as jam said, i'm using a 50mm f1.4 on a nikon d3 body. as my other lenses are quite heavy i usually take a 50mm lens when i'm on a trip. for me the 50mm is a must-have and is always with me :) on a cropped body i would prefer a 35mm lens tho.
thanks for the all the kind words :)

Mik I was thinking the same about your photo's, very similar styles but different :) If that makes sense, how lucky for MSC that they had two ex-press photographers at the event ;)

hehe next year we do a full coverage of the show :)

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Wish i could have made it. Great pics. I wasn't sure if you'd be all washed away as the weather didn't look like it was going to be too smart.

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Thanks for the pictures ! Some familiar cars/faces here! Looks like you had mad fun, I really hope to attend next year!

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
Wish i could have gone. Will have to pop my jae cherry in 2014. Missed it two years in a row now.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Yeah, it was everything all at once unfortunately....if i could have i would have. The cars sitting here sorn'd at the mo, so its not going anywhere soon now anyway, kinda more of a decoration now lol.
Always the way friend! just let me have the car. That will get it out the way

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
Hi Guys
its Rich here from Direct Detailing UK.

Just wondered how you were getting on with the products purchased from me at JAE and any pictures of them in action. Looking for honest reviews on our products.

Cheers Rich