JAE 2013 - Early Warning / Discussion Thread! (NB: DATE CHANGE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherrytuner

K11 Blackmask
Been talking with my gfriend today and we´ll maybe try to come :)

Just don´t know the details of the trip yet but too much planning ahead is bad ;)

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Just in case? Just in case?! Dude, you have to make it. Wouldn't be the same without you and Celina :).

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
I might come in the new k11 sr20det :-D

But would only be a day prob Saturday

Is there a website for it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kamarley

If it aint Jap its Crap!
i got a stock 1.0 k11 wonna be pushing more too, any ideas where i can start on a apprentice wage? ;) (pm me)

Kamarley

If it aint Jap its Crap!
shhhhhh... im trying to save :D 210 squids in the piggy bank atm.... i want coilovers, air filter, nismo exhaust, matte black 13", Hid kit.... :/ money to get it resprayed matte white and purple underglow and footwell lights :D

D

Deleted member

is it worth cuming over from ireland to this?.. i should have my super s 100% finished soon,:) so would like ye all to see it

D

Deleted member

It's probably the busiest show in terms of the MSC.

I WILL be at JAE 2013 :D
i mite see can i come over be a fun time, were is it being held?..

bring a mate and come over on stena line..:)

it is mate... just watch out.. the scotts threw peas at me and were mean :(
Scottish flag on show here, I've no idea if it's you lot or not :confused:

DSC_1498.JPG

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
A note to all that the date for JAE has changed. I believe it is now on the 5th/6th/7th/8th September.

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Tell you what though if I have to just listen to music by phil collins again next year I am not coming... we are car modders... shove a bit of bloody drum and bass on.. or at least lets bring some music from everyone!

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Tell you what though if I have to just listen to music by phil collins again next year I am not coming... we are car modders... shove a bit of bloody drum and bass on.. or at least lets bring some music from everyone!
Music is always a thorny issue. Bear in mind we all have different tastes, and we try to cater for all of them on the stand, but you can't please everyone.

Maybe closer to the time I will ask for everyone's input in music, and try and get a rough "playlist" :)

This JAE will be a big one anyway! It's going to be my 10th consecutive JAE and first as Chairman so I want it to be remembered! ;)

SirChris

Educated Bodger
You do need to be remebered! Lol cater for everyones tastes? I think it was more on auto0play last time :D why cant we all be angry drum and bass pill heads? or own cossies :D

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Maybe get music past 10pm instead of lights off
The music is always going to be an issue, but i remember it being rather choice selected by a few. We got told to shut it of last time I think, i will bring power and music equipment next time me thinks. For after it all gets packed away.

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Maybe get music past 10pm instead of lights off
Unfortunately, that is beyond my control. The curfew is set by JAE itself on request of Wicksteed Park I'm afraid.

Even using your own equipment you'll be told to turn it off.

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Unfortunately, that is beyond my control. The curfew is set by JAE itself on request of Wicksteed Park I'm afraid.

Even using your own equipment you'll be told to turn it off.
Yes but we are the drug fueled hooligans, all authorities fear the micra sports club :D we shall ignore there requests

I`ll be there as well.. Got rid of my ex and got more money to spend on my micra =)))

Tinting windows, different alloys, lowering and a rear spoiler should have it done by september muahhahaha

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Days booked off work. They said "You never know what happens but we may have to call you in if there's a problem".. I said "Good luck, i'll be drunk in a field and won't be going anywhere" lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.