JAE 2013 - Discussion Thread!

Clodo

Club Member
Tom and I Got home about half an hour ago and unloaded Millie :(

@MicraPro - your a brave man, I and everyone else on here know just how much Millie means to you. I very nearly cried myself seeing her being loaded on a low loader, I had to hold back the tears so I cant even imagine how you felt being her your car. If it was Mildred I'd of burst in to tears!

I PROMISE you! We will get her running beautifully again sooner rather than later. We'll find her a new heart and she will have many years to come! We wont stop till we do :) MILLIE WILL BE FIGHTING FIT!
and convoy once again with her valiant companion Mildred very soon!

Xxxxxxxxx

MicraPRO

Part Of The Furniture
Ok so here we go...
Where do the shout outs begin *sigh*
@pollyp you have no idea how much respect the sports club and I have for you
Thanks for your time effort and dedication to fixing my car traveling all the way to @frank for a gasket and having all but a few of the tools needed for the job one word to sum you up... HERO!!!

@frank thanks for being a weekend parts supplier without you this attempt wouldnt of happened.

@stani thanks for having the tools to help paul finish the job.

@james and co...JAE 2013 my first of many you did a cracking job im sure Kev will be proud without you non of this would of been possible.

@harlen thanks for lifting my spirits it was such hard work to keep a smile in the light of all things.

@karlj thanks for my new lows :D you and celina are awesome great to meet you both.

@h701micra + @euno you guys are crazy, mad and every other mental word under the sun BUT without that positive thinking and classic motivation skills non of this would of happened.

Everyone else I cant wait for next year millie will be back with woosh noises this time :p

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Guys thanks for the weekend. Great to see you all and thank you for my votes for my trophy. Wouldn't of got there without all your support. Sorry Sophia and I didn't say good bye to you all we packed up after finding we couldn't sleep again and it was very cold. We couldn't man up enough lol. Sad times. Hope to see you all soon. Many props to @james and all those lovely people who cooked and Cleaned. Keeping us all happy :) love you all. X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Yeah I said to Sophia, is a shame. We just could not do it again. The car can catch me out when I am tired. I didn't want to risk it today so we left last night.

That's fair enough, I was close to nodding off on friday night

Yeah better she was coughing and spluttering today. She was not to clever last night she was freezing bless her

Hope she gets better soon

Just to echo what the others have said, such a great weekend and was well enjoyed by me and gemma! Great to catch up with the old and to meet the new! Hope to see you all soon!

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
You missed Louis :(

Charlotte and I were gutted we missed you guys... Your lad sounds absolutely awesome.

Shame about the weather really, @sirchris I don't blame you for bailing on the last night to be honest, friday night i nearly drove to the local holiday inn because it was so horrid in the tent!

SirChris

Educated Bodger
I lied I found how lol... Would much prefer the one with the word twat on the side lol

Good to hear everyone got home safe :)

Was my first JAE & had a great weekend, I had to bail early to get home for an event inside the M25.

I will sort some photo's out in the next few days :)

My Micra was still clean & shinny when i arrived in london :)

I wonder how the drive is going for Mick? 12 hours he said it would take, crazy long drive!

MicraPRO

Part Of The Furniture
How did you get it home?
1379289864935.jpg

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
here i am, still alive and breathing :D got home just before midnight. i was just an awesome weekend again, thanks for the trophy! pretty happy :)
pictures are coming tonight :)

Cheers for coming. Just shows how great an event JAE is when you and Nex come over from mainland Europe just to be a part of it. I love your K13. Any more problems with your tyre or was it just low?

Cheers for coming. Just shows how great an event JAE is when you and Nex come over from mainland Europe just to be a part of it. I love your K13. Any more problems with your tyre or was it just low?

no tire is just fine, it must have been the crappy valve caps :)

Clodo

Club Member
After a good night sleep I am now feeling a lot better :D thankyou to every for making jae soo amazing :D it was absolutely amazing meeting all of you :) Tom, me and Millie are home safely even with a brief stop on the way :cool:
1379318474456.jpg
Once again thankyou everyone :D we shall see you all again very soon with both our babys :)

1379318558481.jpg
Lots of love chloe :D
Xxxxxx

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Well I suppose I better add my piece

Firstly I'm pleased that everyone got home safely :)
I also got home with no issues apart from being very tired

Thanks to James for this weekend even though my weekend came to an abrupt halt by being kicked off the field for playing in mud BecauseRALLYcar

It was good to meet all of you its just a shame the weekend went so fast I didnt get to meet and greet many of you and didnt get to see many cars either

I'd also like to thank you all for the nice comments about my little car. To me its just my micra but to see others enjoying it made the hard work worthwhile

Will be seeing you all next year for JAE 2014 'Year of Nissanubaru'

I happened to be at JAE this weekend with friends from Northampton! We were hanging around the Celica GT4 stand because one of our friends was there with his club. (Directly opposite that Mazda MX-5 with the face!) I loved seeing your Micras (got some ideas to consider about my wheels) and I think any doubts I had about the style of the K13 are gone...that was mik's? :D Because I saw it and loved it, I'm seriously considering importing a K13 Nismo in a few years time...

Anyway, I digress! Just wanted to add that I took a photo from behind you guys because I'm shy. I'll say hello next time! c:
http://instagram.com/p/ePoK9QqhQE/

I happened to be at JAE this weekend with friends from Northampton! We were hanging around the Celica GT4 stand because one of our friends was there with his club. (Directly opposite that Mazda MX-5 with the face!) I loved seeing your Micras (got some ideas to consider about my wheels) and I think any doubts I had about the style of the K13 are gone...that was mik's? :D Because I saw it and loved it, I'm seriously considering importing a K13 Nismo in a few years time...

Anyway, I digress! Just wanted to add that I took a photo from behind you guys because I'm shy. I'll say hello next time! c:
http://instagram.com/p/ePoK9QqhQE/

NIce pic, I spoke to a few people who were scared to come say hello to the MSC massive! No excuses next year :)