JAE 2013 - Discussion Thread!

PM me if you wonna sort meeting us part way and convoying on the Sunday. :) Saves you arriving on your own if you don't want to.

Thats really sweet of you guys Celina ^_^
...I'll see how I feel about going, closer to the time it's 4 weeks still.... I may change my mind again yet
...I am a woman after all...it's our prerogative ;)

SirChris

Educated Bodger
uploadfromtaptalk1376606247270.jpg
may not look like this anymore. Starting to get excited.

Can you pay at the gate on the day and still be on the stand?

Might sound stupid but its only cause there's a deadline for the tickets on the MSC shop not sure if things need to be organised before hand etc etc :p

pollyp

Club Member
I know its only 4 weeks away but things had just gotten worse with my engine fixing plan so making it in time is questionable, or maybe it just my brief anger exaggerating my doubts.
have my tea to try calm

h701micra

Deactivated Account
I know its only 4 weeks away but things had just gotten worse with my engine fixing plan so making it in time is questionable, or maybe it just my brief anger exaggerating my doubts.
have my tea to try calm
You'll be there Paul

So will Chris
You're micra owners you'll overcome it

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Can you pay at the gate on the day and still be on the stand?

Might sound stupid but its only cause there's a deadline for the tickets on the MSC shop not sure if things need to be organised before hand etc etc :p
Yes you can, but weekend tickets cost £10 more at the gate!

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
Managed to get my dept sorted so I should be able to come!! But whats the latest I can book and still have a place on the stand?

EDIT I can defiantly come but I want to know if there is still stand space? Ps I am driving a K10 super s.

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Managed to get my dept sorted so I should be able to come!! But whats the latest I can book and still have a place on the stand?

EDIT I can defiantly come but I want to know if there is still stand space? Ps I am driving a K10 super s.
You should take Hannah as @joek11 cani come

Well purchased my ticket, so i am on board with my k10 :)

But on arriving at work this morning, I am working in ExCel London till the 13th :( So I may have to drive up friday night, so can you save me a space next to the rest of the K10's :)

I might try & get a day off then i can head up friday morning, see what my boss will say.

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Well purchased my ticket, so i am on board with my k10 :)

But on arriving at work this morning, I am working in ExCel London till the 13th :( So I may have to drive up friday night, so can you save me a space next to the rest of the K10's :)

I might try & get a day off then i can head up friday morning, see what my boss will say.
YES another K10 :D this makes me extremely happy.
My K10 will save you a space ;)

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
I have 2 good batteries and a fying battery for my phone. Will bring them all fully charged mwahahaha