JAE 2013 - Discussion Thread!

Will be there k11 don't think the tubby will be ready. So the boring one will be coming.

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

When does the ticket need to be paid for to get on the stand for the weekend? Thinking about travelling down to this, just need to work a few things out! (money, work yadda yadda yadda)

When does the ticket need to be paid for to get on the stand for the weekend? Thinking about travelling down to this, just need to work a few things out! (money, work yadda yadda yadda)

Last year I travelled down without a ticket and paid at the door, and got on the stand. Obviously I made sure everyone knew I was coming beforehand, it'd be a little rude to just show up without putting your name down or whatever :p

Last year I travelled down without a ticket and paid at the door, and got on the stand. Obviously I made sure everyone knew I was coming beforehand, it'd be a little rude to just show up without putting your name down or whatever :p

Oh and I'd reccomend buying a ticket through MSC as it's like a tenner cheaper to get a ticket sorted as soon as. I only paid on the gate last year as I decided to go about a month before the show and all the pre-order tickets had sold out

Thats true :p

Thats alright then, plenty of pay days before it then so money for the ticket wont be a problem :D

is it ?

:)

Will be disappointed if I don't see you, olive man :D
3uqca9.jpg

:D

Technically did but that shell got scrapped and the parts recycled into my red shell.
Though if I get mounts made up for it... I'll sell em as a scooby micra conversion kit :p have an army of em

Orange ones** Plenty in stock ;) and your not going to make it? :O
What I thought the black ones kept popping on you last time???

Na I dont think so. The car may be ready but the bank will be drained if so. Want to get the car finished before university starts, less distractions eh? You never know sophia may foot the bill, but I cannot imagine that will happen haha. I could leave the car and come; I will just be pissed of whilst at the stand that the motor isnt there with me. So i will have to call it quits on coming me thinks.

Yeah I know but all the work and what not thats going on, i dont want to go unless she is done. its a personal goal I want to hit. I am guessing you mean its feck all to do with whats under the bonnet ?

Ahh i understand mate and no no no. I mean i dont like my car when its not a turbo therefor this JAE isnt for me showing my car off but simply to enjoy myself
A truer word was never spoken. I mean I turned up in battered Nissan QX one year!!

Back