JAE 2013 - Discussion Thread!

I went up there 10 minutes before they closed, plonked 16 envelopes on the desk and said "these all need to go Recorded Signed For". The guy gave me an evil and called me a swine!

But he did them all in 8 minutes, I was super impressed!
Well that's a pain for me, theres nevery anyone home during the day

Well that's a pain for me, theres nevery anyone home during the day
Sorry mate but I had to send them out recorded to prove to JAE that some people couldn't get them in time!

If you don't get yours by the night before JAE then PM me and I'll get JAE to issue one on the gate :)

The Celica Touring Edition is born!!

AGxoGtY.jpg

88CCb1R.jpg

@James were the tickets posted at Bank street?

Yes, in Maidstone. I have all the tracking numbers here and yours is still saying "progressing through the network", as does Chris and Will's

Everyone else's have either been delivered or carded.

(Had to make this small advertisement on this thread as i cant post in buy and sell :eek:)

Got some bits and bobs to sell, all relatively cheap up to like £30 and thats for the coilovers :)

Can bring any of this with me..

It all works as it should just used, the coilover collers will need freeing up but thats for the big men to do ;) The badge off the grill is a hanger on my interior mirror :)

null_zpsb76f170a.jpg

null_zps2f8bd93a.jpg

null_zps22a5fad5.jpg

I may now only be coming for the day, which sucks but still really want to be part of the event and catch up with you guys, BUT also my car is now sick, so it may not even get there at all. Cars suck

So tomorrow is the last preparation day. Anybody starting to feel the pinch of little time left?

I am due to no brakes... I say no brakes... they work but a low pedal suggests a balooning pipe... even though they're new and braided

So tomorrow is the last preparation day. Anybody starting to feel the pinch of little time left?

I am due to no brakes... I say no brakes... they work but a low pedal suggests a balooning pipe... even though they're new and braided
Or air in the system... but that's fine, I'll bring a brake bleeding kit. I'm bringing plenty of tools :)

Back