JAE 2012

Glen

Club Member
When do tickets go on sale and how much as myself and stani are going to be attending this year. Also how do we get out cars on the msc stand?

Don't know when tickets are for sale, but to get your car on the stand just come down, park up and get your tents out :)

Would anyone be able to pick me up from airport and take me back to airport, can't afford to drive over but if could hitch a ride il camp and enjoy the msc atmosphere

well ill be coming down from scotland past glasgow so depends which airport you are decideing to fly into.

Yup im defo wanting to go this year, do something different for a change :) we can either pass glasgow or edinburgh airport mate

Sweet whatever's easiest for you? Lemme know what time your thinking of going nearer time but not to late :) cheaper if book early

Well we dont have a clue what days we are going or what times we are leaving do its difficult to go by so early. Once we have tickets are its all going ahead we can work on it

Don't know when tickets are for sale, but to get your car on the stand just come down, park up and get your tents out :)

There will be a stand list produced nearer the time. You'll need to be on that list just so we know we're not bringing too many, say 30 cars for a 20 car plot, and the cars should be in a presentable condition

I'll make my 1st appearance , sounds like it will be a good time getting to know everyone :)
Not wanting to change the thread title, but is anyone going trax the weekend before ?.

Just filling in the booking form now and I have requested two spots in Ebisu this year to put us more in the middle of the show and not tucked up out of the way in suzuka.

I've gone for a choice of two locations in Ebisu which look good spots.

I am SO there! I don't know what car I'll be in so I won't have a stand spot, I just want to be there for the people and the cars :)

ETA Payment for 1xticket and 3xBBQs sent just now Kev!

Far as I can work out, we're here:

jae_2012.png

Was just looking on maps literally a second ago and hopefully the little square building to the south of us is the wash block. If it is, we've really dropped on :D.

Back