JAE 2012 - What a weekend

There were some k10's but not with the msc...they were with the dutch micra guys iirc.

So we nneded some K10 present in the MSC :)

K10 parts? Got a bracket for a grey interior k10 rear view mirror or the complete mirror & bracket? I snapped mine off whilst adjusting it :( opps Also missing the end of my grey roof trim drivers side :) make sense?

also,,,,,,,,,,,,i crept up on nex (after confirming his identity from guy of course . nice meeting the man himself !
and i was glancing at the big tent people occasionaly thinking bout approaching but it seem,d like the upper class area of the msc area :) only kidding just saying i glanced you all

Reading through this thread has made me extremely jealous, when I find out the exact dates for next JAE I'm defiantly coming as will buy the ferrie tickets so no excuse to pull out lol :) hopefully il still be driving a micra but iv taken a liking to the Almera so who knows :)

also,,,,,,,,,,,,i crept up on nex (after confirming his identity from guy of course . nice meeting the man himself !
and i was glancing at the big tent people occasionaly thinking bout approaching but it seem,d like the upper class area of the msc area :) only kidding just saying i glanced you all
M8 I was in the big tent...so it defo aint upper class :D

hey guys, really late comment, but thanks to everyone for making another awesome JAE, great turn out, lots of top people! i was very impressed with the number of cars that broke down this year too, that has to be a record! even my car broke down on the way home, it had a dodgy HT lead and i had to drive it to a garage on 3 cylinders, fully loaded with a full trailer, it did a maximum of 20mph...

already looking forward to next year, though i doubt i will be in a car, which is a shame, i love bringing micras to JAE even if they are all sheds. i wish some of my project cars could make it, but the cost is just crazy...

vital stats of the trip:
1040 miles in total driving
2.5 hours to the ferry, 18 hours on the ferry, 6 hours driving home.

Back