JAE 2012 Stand List

I remember the designer jeans :p. I came in at 2:20 because my 'sleeping bag' was freezing. Got access to a much better one so experiment mk. 2 tonight ...

don't forget to bring chairs, and someone bring an inflatable swiming pool, we also need buckets for water. i would bring it all but since i am traveling further than anyone else, i simply can't be assed though i am bringing some folding chairs.

also a spanner set for taking micra seats out would be good, (14mm socket)

is there any need for an electric fridge? and are we having a bring and buy?

I'll be bringing my emergency tools (inc the common micra sizes), just incase a hose or something comes loose...a 14mm will be one of those. :)

Thinking about how much extra weight my car will be carrying, makes me sad lol.

I'll be bringing my emergency tools (inc the common micra sizes), just incase a hose or something comes loose...a 14mm will be one of those. :)

Thinking about how much extra weight my car will be carrying, makes me sad lol.

well i will be bringing a bike rack with two bikes and towing a trailer, so i am in for a very slow journey!

Gemma and Carrie - I remember now. Wouldn't mind but I've met Gemma loads of times :confused: :). I bought one of those teeny fuel pellet stoves today and a kettle. Coffee on demand and I've got some of those aluminium rectangular army pots so a few cans of sausage and beans and I'm set. Not being tight but I reckon it'll be more like camping and less cooking for Kev :).

just a note, micrafish bought a single skin pop up tent a few years back and it either leaked like a beast, or got condensation in it, either way it was flooded by the next day.

so plan ahead people if it rains and there is lots of condensation you will wish you had a decent tent!

Yup, it was so cold at night it got condensation forming on the roof, which was dripping down on me most of the night, then it got shook in the morning, drenching me... ¬_¬ Thanks Joe! :p
I've got a proper tent again this time round, but if it's raining cats and dogs, Mary and I will be sleeping in the Civic lol

Just to re-emphasize we are not to have any 'Non' Japanese cars on the stand. No allowances what so ever I'm afraid.

I have been in touch with John at JAE and even I can't leave my Leon at the back stand. I can only drop off the Club stuff and pack it up again on the Sunday.

Just to re-emphasize we are not to have any 'Non' Japanese cars on the stand. No allowances what so ever I'm afraid.

I have been in touch with John at JAE and even I can't leave my Leon at the back stand. I can only drop off the Club stuff and pack it up again on the Sunday.

What you need is a micra car cover ;)

FYI we're in a completely different location this time round. It's looking like we're going to be about here:

Untitled.png

Well as it's worked out now with JAE not allowing me to stick it at the back of our stand, then yeah! :)

We moved the stand from the previous year's spots to make us more central and at least now I can still get access to my car being fairly close.

The stand location looks great!

Quick question, what time do the gates open on Friday? Can't seem to find the opening times anywhere.

7am but I can't guarantee you I'll be awake to welcome you at that time! We usually say about 9am for stand arrival :)

It's gonna be a tight squeeze if we do indeed get 25 people! This isn't the finished layout, this is just a to-scale drawing to illustrate how much room 25 Micras could take up on our stand:
tightsqueeze.png

Thankfully it's not 25 micras, there's a corolla, starlet, almera, civic and a couple of mx5's lol
That actually makes it more difficult!

Glanza = Same as a K11
Almera = bigger
Corolla = maybe slightly bigger?
Civic = Probably Bigger
MX-5 = At least the same!

There's a Pulsar kicking about too
That actually makes it more difficult!

Glanza = Same as a K11
Almera = bigger
Corolla = maybe slightly bigger?
Civic = Probably Bigger
MX-5 = At least the same!

Plus a Pulsar.....

nice one Arnold, that would look awesome and we get a good look at all the cars,

its going to be amazing i know it, so looking forward to seeing everyone again.

The only problem with that is that all those cars will be facing right at GTO UK.

If we do it in reverse it will be pointed at the "Essex Cruise Union" so we can't really win either way there.

I guess we'll have to play it by ear :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm afraid not Mik, plus I'm not sure a generator could handle the drain of a vacuum cleaner!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Well, in that case i'll attach a hose to one of the turboed micras :D :p and won`t eat in the car tho ^^

Back