JAE 2012 Stand List

Glad to hear that your home save chris :)

Had an super epic weekend guys! Im currently in the ferry.
Cheere to all who made it, you are awesome. Shout outs to my man lobster kid :D

drive safe guys & girls!
Your olive planting potato :D

Hope you make it back alright my tow sticker buddy :D

Again, was absolutely wicked meeting you all. Our humour was out in full force both nights, everyone I spoke to was having a cracking time.

I was saying to James and Guy earlier today, I'll definitely be all over the Micra meets now - hope you all got home safely (and with the cars working well too!)

3qu6cb.jpg

OK, I'm done with the Dr. Z jokes now :)

Got home at 8.30, was plain sailing no problems apart from my dodgy cd player so only had music for 20 miles or so. Will be wierd waking up without all you guys around and not having to give language lessons for atleast another year. My pics to follow tomorrow......

EDIT: i never wore suncream once :)

i never wore suncream once

Weird, I thought you Scotsmen went up in a puff of smoke when exposed to UV light like vampires :D. Glad you got home ok dude.

Weird, I thought you Scotsmen went up in a puff of smoke when exposed to UV light like vampires :D. Glad you got home ok dude.

Theres certain ones that do guy, and were glad too. Breaking down once was fun, twice would have been more fun LOL

I will have to hold my hand up and say i think im as burnt as harlen is :( got home looked in the mirror and the close encounters scene sprang to mind.

Good to know you got home ok stani (i did say you would though eh :D )...but what happened karl ? (thought you were a-ok, talk about a twist to the story).

I will have to hold my hand up and say i think im as burnt as harlen is :( got home looked in the mirror and the close encounters scene sprang to mind.

Good to know you got home ok stani (i did say you would though eh :D )...but what happened karl ? (thought you were a-ok, talk about a twist to the story).

You did that kris, somewhere my bad luck transferred to karl.....

karl bhad an oil leak all week and it was slowly getting worse so he drove to tesco roughlu 2 hours before i left, when i got to tesco enroute home they only just left being towed lol

Back