Jae 2012 dates get them in your stuffin diary and book off work

I will be there for sure! I havent started my new job yet, but once I do and I know whats happening I'll book that weekend off!

I have to wait until I have a job before I can book time off from it :glare:. That said, as soon as I actually have the money for it, I will be ordering my tickets, I don't want to miss out next year. Even if don't have another Micra by then :wasntme:

I've never been, but from what i've heard, it's meant to be amazing. Although, one thing i've always stuck by, is it's the people you're with that make the show. Good company means a good time.

This, JAE as a show is just like every other car show really, just all Jap! It's the MSC guys that make it worthwhile for me! :D
mckenziecz - it's up to you whether you join us or not, if it's not your scene then fair enough!
But you can go whether to participate or just hang! I went in my parent's battered old Civic last year, and this year hopefully my Tolly, but if it's not allowed it'll be the Civic again! I'll park it up next to Ralph's Volvo :D

Oh and just to add, I have definitely got the weekend off now, including Friday, so once tickets are available, I'm there!

Cool and dates I can make too! In the diary and will be nice to attend since I missed last year. Looking forward to the usual crowd, PA extravaganza and massive MSC bbqs. This year I'll be joining NeX in being one of the overseas attendees :)

Hey up Nikki :). There's a Jap show in Wiltshire in a couple of months, you coming?

Hey up Nikki :). There's a Jap show in Wiltshire in a couple of months, you coming?

Hmmm might do depending on money situations! I'll be coming in my boring old Tolly more than likely lol
fair enough mckenzie, i see what you mean! The competition bits are rubbish, hence the MSC don't tend to compete lol
I think Show N Shine has been entered a couple of times by MSC guys but nothings become of it unfortunately :(

Lol, least hungover person by Sunday morning gets a trophy :laugh:.

Back