JAE 2010, the discussion thread!

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
I'll be there. MSC party fri night? I'm doing fireworks and audio on sat, but will be back later in the evening.

better be there, i got some new hot sauce for you to try, second hottest in the world i hear.

Niki: i wont be brining anything with me, so as long as your car has space for me its all good!

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Well obivously I'll have space for you to bring clothes and stuff like that, just nothing too bulky, as space is a factor lol Definitely have space for you, however :)

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
If your gonna play stuff like last year that no one on the whole site knew then no hahaha,.

MicraFish

We need some CKY and Annihilator too! :D And Bowling for Soup! Ed, if I bring my iPod, with several interesting genres on, can we put that on? :D It's got dance, rock, a bit of hip hop, pop... everything! :D

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
never gonna give you up! never gonna let you down, never gonna run around an hurt you.... that'll get the party started!

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
Dont think ill be able to come :( so if someone needs a ticket let me know.

The new house is going to take priority for the moment.

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
never gonna give you up! never gonna let you down, never gonna run around an hurt you.... that'll get the party started!

man i cliked on one vid on you tube nothing to do with that toon and up came the astley kid-----class man:laugh::laugh:
if my car was good enough i would be up the jae for sure

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
man i cliked on one vid on you tube nothing to do with that toon and up came the astley kid-----class man:laugh::laugh:
if my car was good enough i would be up the jae for sure

I didnt think mine was last time and i was well and truely proved wrong

MicraFish

Well I'll be heading to Stansted to pick up Ralph then up to Kettering. It will be early-ish, but if anyone wants to join us they're welcome to!

Baz

Ex. Club Member
There will be two Black st's and a black Toyota soarer on the M6 Friday morning, cant miss them:laugh:

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
Eliot I was gunna say we could convoy up but I have work Friday and will be going up after so won't be there till about 7 :/

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
Are we going to have some kind of template with the forum logo etc to put in / on our windows with mods etc or we all doing it ourselves?

Steve

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Yeah we don't usually do stuff like that. Do you want to knock up a template though that maybe others could use?

MicraFish

Buckets

Random Q I know, but is anyone bringing one this year? I brought one last year that did the rounds but obviously have no space for one this year!
Anyone care to take up the duty? :D

James

Chairman
I'm happy to do it if anyone wants me to do them, just PM me some specs and some pics and I'll use work's laser printer :grinning:

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
I'm happy to do it if anyone wants me to do them, just PM me some specs and some pics and I'll use work's laser printer :grinning:

Ok james i will send you an email later if thats ok?

Random Q I know, but is anyone bringing one this year? I brought one last year that did the rounds but obviously have no space for one this year!
Anyone care to take up the duty? :D

I can squeeze a bucket in if you want nikki?

Cheers

Steve

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
Anyone going from Leicester friday afternoon?

I have a job at Cropston should probably get out for 2 so looking to be at JAE around 3?

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
I'll be leaving from Leicester Dan, but I'll be at JAE for around 12 midday.

Kev

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
I dont know when i will materialise, it depends when Baz gets to mine with my gearbox, no rush though, hate rushing, :p have me a brew ready gang :)

MicraFish

Anyone had their tickets yet? Mine and Ralphs haven't arrived yet?!

Steve, if you could bring one that'd be fab - I literally will have no space left lol

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I got mine last week too and he emailed us at the same time for our addresses

titz

my new heels are no good for driving
what time friday is best to get there? ive got a five hours drive to get there.

Baz

Ex. Club Member
I'll be bring some car cleaning stuff!! And steve you will be getting a phonecall awful early on friday morning:laugh:

on a lighter note pm me you mobile number

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
Arnold, i do actually think there is a hadge in the back of the stand, we calling this the front then and facing the casr the other way with the tents at the front :D