JAE 2010, the discussion thread!

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
This year, JAE filled up ridiculously quick which meant by the time our stand application was in, we had to pick the best we could get.

Kev

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
In other words you were slow :p lol

INFO FOR ALL:

Rain likely Friday early morning and later afternoon, clearing into the evening. Over night potentially heavy rain may pass in the early hours clearing by early sat morning. Looks clear for the early afternoon but scattered shows are quite likely but will thin as the day goes on and remain clear until Sunday early afternoon where there is a chance of some light rain later... Saturday will be the warmest at about 20deg and down to around 10 at night.

titz

my new heels are no good for driving
1st JAE. ive got a 5 hour drive and i am most likely going to bump into a few bugs on the way. whats what with cleaning and stuff before the car goes on the stand. bit confused and panickey....

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
You'll be fine, generally I take some cleaning stuff along like bug-blaster, tyre shine, wheel cleaner, car shampoo, wax and a bucket (But i cant fit one of those into the car this year) and then once you've done your journey you can clean the car once you get there :) It's only my second JAE this year, so dont worry!
What else would you like to know?

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Woo! Good man! :D

As you can see, I don't have a whole lot of space left ;)

DSCF9683.jpg

DSCF9684.jpg

Remember, I have to fit Nex in, too! ;)

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
1st JAE. ive got a 5 hour drive and i am most likely going to bump into a few bugs on the way. whats what with cleaning and stuff before the car goes on the stand. bit confused and panickey....

Don't be worried about JAE, once your parked up on the MSC stand you'll have all weekend to clean up and polish your car :) Lots of members bring cleaning stuff with them, so they'll be plenty to go around.

Also, does anyone know what time we're allowed to get in Friday?

Niki, I think the gates are open from 7am on Friday.

Kev