JAE 2010 Stand List

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
Hey kev, the two tickets I paid for were for me and a mate and he's driving there in his car so if there's room could he park with me on the stand?

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
can croweman get on the stand list?

Hi Titz,

I replied in the other thread regarding croweman, if he wishes to join the club at bronze level then he's more then welcome to a stand space for his Micra.

Thanks
Kev

Hey kev, the two tickets I paid for were for me and a mate and he's driving there in his car so if there's room could he park with me on the stand?

Hi Alex, the stand space should really be for club members only. What car is he coming in?

Kev

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
Hi Titz,

I replied in the other thread regarding croweman, if he wishes to join the club at bronze level then he's more then welcome to a stand space for his Micra.

Thanks
Kev

Hi Alex, the stand space should really be for club members only. What car is he coming in?

Kev

Hi Kev, he's coming in a pulsar so it's just a big micra lol

unfortunately im not gonna be able to make it. ferry prices are too expensive, spent all i had gettin the car done up for it and now i cant bring it :(

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Stand list updated.

Come on guys, we have plenty of room left, would be a shame to see it go to waste. This is event is what the MSC is all about, getting members together and chilling out over a weekend with 1000's of other cars and people all interested in Jap Metal.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
This is my 6th JAE, definitely the best car club event in the calendar year. The fact Nex is coming over from Sweden for it just shows how good it is! Get your names down people :D

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
I'll be there Sunday and would like a place on the stand please.

Whoops. Pull me off the list again please, family and finances have conspired against me and I cant really afford the time or the fuel. I was really looking forward to the chance to get together with you guys but its just not possible for me at the mo.