12. mintyfresh - K11
13. markbogner - K11

Other Jap Cars

1. Kev - ??????
2. Arnold - Glanza
3. James - Nissan QX
4. Micrafish - MX5
5. Whipit - MX5

Joining on us the double stand I have booked will be www.dtdirl.com a car club site in Ireland which Baz is a member of.

1. Baz - March ST
2. Stealth - Toyota Soarer
3. +1
4. +1
5. +1

Plus our Camping area for all club members.

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
We shall be having a plot at JAE which will be 20m x 20m which should easily fit 30 cars and the gazebo with some room in between each cars without the risk of hitting doors etc,

So if you can let me know you'd like to attend I will add your name to the list.

Thanks
Kev

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
I'll be attending fo' sho'! Not sure what car I will be in yet - could be the Cabriolet again, the MX5 or a different car lol

No K11's yet?
Put me down (90% certain i can go) something to push me to get this car done
Drivin over from dublin should be fun.

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
i might be able to get a car or two this time, if i have the money....

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
There's more Glanza's and ST's than K11's in the list, which is shocking! Come on people get your names down. the BEST car show in the calendar year

MicraFish

More the merrier Alexx, just make sure you get the tickets! Spread the word, we need to make it a big one this year! :)

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
well just spoke to my mate and he is keen and is gunna ask another friend to come in his evo V so there will be an evo 5 and pulsar there aswel lol

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
If I'm not on call that weekend :)down:), I'd love to attend in the 160SR :D.

MicraFish

thanks will see if i can make it

If I'm not on call that weekend :)down:), I'd love to attend in the 160SR :D.

well just spoke to my mate and he is keen and is gunna ask another friend to come in his evo V so there will be an evo 5 and pulsar there aswel lol

Hope you all can get there! :)

Eliot - JAE is the most fun you'll ever have in a weekend. Nice cars, great people, great food, booze (if you're into that) and camping. It's great fun. Last year was my first year, and made me decide I wanted to go again this year! I have no idea what car I'll be in, but I'll be there regardless lol

titz

my new heels are no good for driving
o, i want to go. havent got the money to get my car as good as the modified ones on here :(

does the car have to pass something like a 'looks amazing' test?

bit of a blonde question, i know.

Eliot

Ex Super S Owner
o, i want to go. havent got the money to get my car as good as the modified ones on here :(

does the car have to pass something like a 'looks amazing' test?

bit of a blonde question, i know.

Yeah, can we go along and park the cars in the micra stand even though there is little or no modification on them?

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Mine should have EBC Green Stuff pads on by then so you'll have to know where to look if it has to be modded :p.

I'd like a place for th K10!!! will have 40mm drop n hopefully honda carb by then Ordering the ticket asap....
Would it b ok for my m8 to bring his AE86 asewll?

Eliot

Ex Super S Owner
Add my name to the list! Im 90% certain I will go to this. Looks immense! I will hopefully be down in the K11 Super S(Y)

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Stand list updated (Y)

the ones with a ? next to names are yet to 100% confirm they are attended, If you want to save £5.00 on your ticket you will need to send payment by 31.07.10

See other thread for details.

Eliot

Ex Super S Owner
Stand list updated (Y)

the ones with a ? next to names are yet to 100% confirm they are attended, If you want to save £5.00 on your ticket you will need to send payment by 31.07.10

See other thread for details.

Kev mines a K11 not a K10 (Y)

MicraFish

Sorry in advance for this random post Kev, but I'm not sure where else to put it!

I've borrowed a ginormous 8 person tent from my uncle and I'm told it has three seperate rooms, so if anyone finds themselves stuck for a tent you are more than welcome to have one of the two other rooms! All I ask is that you help put it up as I won't know how to! Apparently it's big enough to stand in lol so it may rival Alans from last year lol!
NeX this means you primarily if you don't have the space to bring a tent lol
Arnold - you and sandra are helping me put it up lol

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Happy to help Niki! Sandra's good at building tents so i'm sure she won't mind helping out!

With regards to people putting non micra cars on the MSC stand, I think one thing that should be asked for in return is they stick around with the MSC for the social side of things, BBQ's etc. If they think it's just a car park to dump cars then disappear the whole weekend then that shouldn't be allowed.

MicraFish

Haha, brilliant! I will be stealing Sandra to help me put it up then lol

I agree with you on the non MSC members bit (I'm not saying non-micra cos I wont have one, but am still staying on the stand :p), if they just appear then wander off, it's not cricket is it?

titz

count me in. i'll be wiv my k11 n my other half wants to bring his k11 too but i just realised hes a forum member only i think. he hasnt actually got a paid membership, is he not allowed to?

hoping to get a bit of work done to the k11 by then.

Eliot

Ex Super S Owner
Im 100% coming now, payment sent and day of work booked.
and Kev it still says im coming in a K10! Im in a K11 super S :p

titz

im 100% sure im coming. tickets all paid for, will my other half be able to be on the stand? croweman is his user name.

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Can I get on the list? If not is there other parking? and what is classed as a 'work in progress'?

I've added you to the stand list, WIP basically means cars with part finished bodywork, like fibreglass panels etc etc, looking at your avatar your car looks fine.

im 100% sure im coming. tickets all paid for, will my other half be able to be on the stand? croweman is his user name.

If your other half wants to join at Bronze level, this is reduced in our August Membership offers from £10 to £8 then I'll add him to the list.

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
at the moment there`s no chance i can get down for the whole weekend i`m going to try an get a 4 o`clock finish on the saturday and the sunday off so i can still get down it looks like a good turn out so i don`t wanna miss out i won`t know till a week before at the earliest so if the stand`s full by then i`ll just go in public parking an come to see you guys :)

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Pete, don't worry we'll have enough room, I booked us a double stand this year, I have no concerns over space.

thanks
Kev