JAE 2009 - The Report, Feedback and Pics thread! 56k! users go put the kettle on! lol

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi all,

Back from JAE, what a weekend! :D

Weather was awesome for most of the weekend, everyone had a great time and as usual the MSC stand stood out above the rest with the evening entertainment with Ed's mobile disco haha!

I'll post up pics and more info tomorrow, too tired now!

More to come! (Y)

Can everyone that attended upload their pics of the weekend, so we can gather them all in this thread, thanks

Here's a photo taken from Ed

http://www.fusion-motorsport.co.uk/jae/msc2009.jpg

Attachments

• stand.jpg
    stand.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 602
Just got back myself, yet another great weekend, even if I did go a bit OTT on the beers last night (there will be pics to prove that later no doubt!)

Sunburned and knackered but as always, wouldn't have it any other way!

Nice to see the usuals, along with new faces, sorry if I didn't speak to everyone, I did try! lol

As with Kev, pics coming later or tomorrow, I'm tired out now!!

James :)

not back home yet, at my mates house in Ipswich but it was such a great weekend and great to see familiar faces and new faces. Ive got loads of pics and videos......James ;)

too busy and tired to put them up tonight but when i get back home to the NW tomorrow i will upload

JAE just gets better and better !

Thanks to everyone who came and Kev for all the effort :)

great time guys, JAE keeps getting better, a few downers like the death of the super s but still a great time anyway.

i have pics but my cam has died so i will do it when i am back in Sweden, (its where the charger is lol)

everyone who failed to attend JAE even when they said they would has just lost one point each,

i came all the way from sweden, and was involved in a car crash a couple of hours before leaving for JAE and i still got there and stayed the whole week,

Top weekend guys! Very good fun, not bad for my first JAE! Pity about the the 'car-moving' incident, but other than that - Will definitely go next year :)

My pictures are a bit pants, but I will post the best!

Attachments

• DSCF5278.JPG
    DSCF5278.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 568
  • DSCF5290.JPG
    DSCF5290.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 703
  • DSCF5311.JPG
    DSCF5311.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 595
  • DSCF5312.JPG
    DSCF5312.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 575
  • DSCF5327.JPG
    DSCF5327.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 591
  • DSCF5351.JPG
    DSCF5351.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 581
  • DSCF5356.JPG
    DSCF5356.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 518
  • DSCF5334.JPG
    DSCF5334.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 534
Wow what a JAE, can't wait till next year! It is true that the people you spend the time with make the show.
Good to see some great micras, will have to join you for the next south meet.

Lol, James and 'buckaroo'......I'm sure NeX will oblige and send the 'bucket shot' lmao!

Speaking of which a massive 'big-up' to NeX and Modded for shrugging off, (lets face it), a pretty mad crash and still making it to JAE to come and party :)

Brill weekend, Saturday was blinding!. Fab weather, loads of cars, plenty of people and beer.......not to mention some hillarious Dave's Insanity Sauce moments courtesy of NeX, (eh Paddy!) ;)

Really good to catch up with everyone and great to get the SuperS back on the road after 9 months in a polly tunnel.........forgot how much fun that thing is to drive!

Next stop......RWYB at POD to give the drivetrain a good spanking and see what the 60ft times drop to hehe ;) Hope to see some of you there!

it was a bloke from JDMTAS, NeX practically flung himself in front of it when he saw it and made it come over lol

oh it definitely was! The springs were cut jobbies, but it was an awesome little thing - I'm sure NeX will have more pics!

Award winners:

Best in Show
Steve (imp124)'s Red K10

Show & Shine
Steve (imp124)'s Red K10

Most Unique Mod
Niki (MicraFish)'s March Cabriolet

Most dedicated (Replaced best ICE as there were no installs this year!)
Joe (moddedmicra) for still coming to JAE after unfortunately writing off his awesome Super S and still coming along with cracked ribs in the SLX!!

thanks everyone for another great jae as soon as i`ve managed to recover from this years i`ll get my pics up and will start getting the car ready for next years maybe i`ll managed to turn up without half done items next year

It was awesome :D, as always. Great to see everyone again. Will try and get some pictures online soon!

Hi all,

I only came on Sunday but it was still really good! Got to meet quite a few new people as well as catch up with some old friends!

Sorry I didn't keep up on the way home Kev! I decided to follow you up the M1 but it was boosting at 20psi for some reason insted of 14psi and an IC pipe blew off :/ So had to pull over and re-attach it :(

Was a great day though, thanks to Kev for organising the event! Roll on a Pod Day!!

James.

James you gotta sort that pipework, it WILL kill the turbo!

a little more on the report

Hi all,

I only came on Sunday but it was still really good! Got to meet quite a few new people as well as catch up with some old friends!

Sorry I didn't keep up on the way home Kev! I decided to follow you up the M1 but it was boosting at 20psi for some reason insted of 14psi and an IC pipe blew off :/ So had to pull over and re-attach it :(

Was a great day though, thanks to Kev for organising the event! Roll on a Pod Day!!

James.

ahh I wondered where you had gone, one minute in my rear mirror and the next dissapeared, I thought you'd pulled off on one of the exit roads.

So pleased I booked today off work, can't be bothered to do much of anything today, last night I just took the valuables out of the car and left it packed, still got to un pack it today!

I'm already looking into ways of improving our stand for next year, including getting MSC printed on the top of the gazebo on both sides. I'm getting some quotes for MSC flags as well. Just found the flyers in my admin stuff that I totally forgot to put out! whoops!

I really hope all that attended enjoyed the show and the atmosphere we tried to create arround the stand and also a big thanks should go to Ed for the mobile disco and lighting (Y) much appreciated Ed and good to have you around more this year, definately do the same next year :D

Seeing as I couldn't get anyone to take control of cooking the BBQ's I had to do them :glare: :p and apart from Friday night's effort I think Saturday's and Sunday's went down well with everyone

Sorry about the BBQ on Friday night, my preperation on Wed / Thu before JAE wasn't great and seemed to continue into Friday as well.

I really hope the show stays at Wickstead Park for a few more years to come, in time we'll find out if anything will put a stop to that, but hopefully not unlike last year with Mersea Ireland. This year I think had the Billing feel about it.

Other then a few iccidents through the weekend I was very pleased with how it went it. however a few issues need to be addressed, I'm not going to name individuals, but please respect other people's possesions, it's not on pushing a member's car about, jumping all over someone's bonnet, Dan I'm shocked you allowed them to do at all!

I fully understand that you want to have a drink, have a laugh with your mates, chill out and generally have a good time, but when this is upsetting and annoying other members, it's not fair on the group. I don't want to see it at JAE with the MSC, anyway enough of that.........

I'll be sorting out my images of the MSC stand, took several of the cars on the stand and a few of the members, didn't get chance to do any footage this year, just too busy really.

If you got any suggestions for next year let me know, also I'll make sure to bring the some paddling pools for the drinks next year too! (Y) Brilliant idea!!!!

It was great to meet up with old friends and get to know new members, I'll book another stand for 30 again next year, hopefully we'll get somewhere near filling it!

Um I put a link to a MASSIVE PICTURE but seems most have missed that....

I've put that link to the picture in the first post!

Looks excellent btw!

Kev :)

Paddy's not home yet, NeX can't until he can charge his camera in Sweden, Ed's only on mobile internet at the moment and I can't find my data cable. As soon as all these problems are sorted I'm sure there'll be plenty of photos! :)

I'm sure a lot of people said that last year! Anyway, James, what happened to you on the way home? We were all meant to be convoying to Toddington!
Communication error with Kev, I'm sure he said he was going South on the M1 so I followed him, only to find out I could only get on the M1 north or the M6 Northwest, so I did a U turn on the first junction and assumed I was running way too far behind you to catch up! Sorry! :blush:

looked / sounds like a canny meet...shame i couldnt get the car there, but with its current fuel map i didnt fancy chancing it :)

Damn I Wanna Go Next Year... Hopefully Would Of Sorted Out Loads By Then And To All The Guys That Were In Those Pics - AWESOME!!

great weekend,many thanks to all!!

great hospitality, best tent/ marque and stand around and the most liveliest (spelling!?)

great food,evrything was as good as it could be

special thanks to all who setup etc, oh and to niki/micrafish for lending me a bucket and sponge etc

oh and the HUGE photo that was taken at the only time i wasnt there!i went to tescos to get beer!!Grrr nevermind(Y)

Hi the only pic i have at the moment is this one hehehe :p James your a legend and hope to see you again soon, Nearly getting kicked out, REBEL!!!

221552.jpg

more pics later

When you where going to sleep on Niki (Micrafish) lol before the bucket incident i think, yes you were set up by some people (mentioning no names Kev ;) ) really good weekend so glad i could make it

When you where going to sleep on Niki (Micrafish) lol before the bucket incident i think, yes you were set up by some people (mentioning no names Kev ;) ) really good weekend so glad i could make it
Haha, I vaguely remember now, although I don't think that's sleep, I think that's actually more passed out!

Good to meet you too mate, I'll try and get on the meet circuit again soon instead of just coming to JAE! (Y)

Back