JAE 2006 video ! 81Mb, 22 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Staff member
Great video mate!! So glad you didnt catch me putting the boot down onto the trophy!!! LOL

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Arnold said:
Great video mate!! So glad you didnt catch me putting the boot down onto the trophy!!! LOL
You better not of broken it Mr Arnold :p

Kev

NeX

You're after my robot bee
nice video mate :) looks like sooo much fun :D

i'm going to be at JAE 2007 if i have to go on a ride on lawn mower!!!

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
great vid, but i nearly nodded of during the un-edited fireworks, ed did do a great job, but fireworks arn't the same unless you're there. other than that it was tops.

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
cheers guys, some of those fireworks went right through me !

if i didnt put the fireworks in it would have shown off eds talent, i know what you mean

J

JTunerTim

Whoa, that show looks absoloutely awesome, great vid ive never seen it like that before, just in mags and stuff.
Hopefully il be there next year! cant wait! just a little worried though, as i wont be able to do any mods to my car (insurance + new driver = not a good idea)
you reckon id look stupid turning up in a stock car? i mean maybe resprayed or something not like a dirty old bag but just stock, clean tho. sounds like abit of a silly question now but you know.... :down: lol

J

JTunerTim

paddymarsden said:
lol mate i came in a corsa ! coz i crashed my K11 in feb

ohhh nuts!
what is that all stock then?
Just dont want to look like a nob! :blush: haha but i guess its worth it to see the beasts at JAE. :D

J

JTunerTim

paddymarsden said:
my corsa, yea not even jap remember

haha! omg im slow i didnt even realise. oh thats cool hopefully me and my friends can come see it. im not entirely sure how it works, but can we bring along a tent and get pitched up? might even be a member of MSC by then :p

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
dead thread yea....forgot i made that video...if you look with your eyes... there is a tiny lil bit of micra action actually...never said there was in the title....over a year old this

Status
Not open for further replies.