JAE 2005 - General Discussion

J

Jim

when does the organising start for JAE?

I shall most likely be attending this year, woo.

:unclesam:

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
RE: JAE 2005

lol
donny aint even here and gone yt and u thinking about JAE :p

i shall be there also but it normally start mid june time i believe

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member

for god sake its actually over half a year away. lol

the more scerious not when u all organising my birthday bash and gettign together to get me a mk6 supra :p

mike

I love Ed!!!!

Jae is something different, would say its the best show i've ever attended. It's the friendly atmosphere that does it.

Mike

Titch

Micra K11ng

Will be coming down to JAE this year to, and hopefully might have car ready for the stand. Looking forward to it, should be a good laugh.
Titch :kungfu:

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member

Lack of funds, no real show car to show off at the moment.

Will have to see how things are going in july. Jess is going to part time, and taking another 2 months off work with the littlun, so its not looking likely. May be the chance of me not having the micra by then anways, will have to see.

Titch

Micra K11ng

Nooooo! Man you gotta be there, i'm sure you'll get it sorted out tho! Bet wayne will make you go, even if you don't want to!
Titch :kungfu:

danni

Ex. Club Member

awwwww!!
u cud still come 4 the trip? suppose u will hafta b in hotel again so will b more xpensive 4 ya!
ill keep my fingers crossed :D

Titch

Micra K11ng

All this hotel malarky?!?! I'll be camping, and getting fairly drunk to me thinks! Anyone else!?
:kungfu:

OP
OP
J

Jim

Titch58 said:
All this hotel malarky?!?! I'll be camping, and getting fairly drunk to me thinks! Anyone else!?
:kungfu:

i think that was aimed at Neil coz of his littleun

so all those planning on going, you gonna camp it yeah?

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member

No I didnt buy anything last year lol, taht was just the costs for the weekend, not even taking all the food we bought into account, lol....

I would love to go, but just doesnt seem like its gonna happen....

danni

Ex. Club Member

Danni picks u up .....not sure i cud manage to concentrate on drivin if emily was in car like i wud just wana play wi her lol

lol but seriously wud b good to c u there... but if u cant then u cant!

Titch

Micra K11ng

I'll help out with lifts if i can, cause i'll coming down from North of the border, so if anyone wants to come with me, your welcome to.
Titchell :kungfu:

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member

by that time neil u may be required to drive my super down ;)

lol
as i WILL get my hands on that k11 if you decide to be stupid. andi WILL keep it in the club and WILL make it a show car again.

just to add tothe convo there :D

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member

Just spoken to the wife, and with the offer of a lift I may be able to attend, it would just be me tho and I would be camping... And thanks for the offers guys, its really appreciated and I'm really thankful....

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member

I'll camp, if wayne would be so kind to reserve me a place in his hotel (tent) please, lol

Its a possibility danni, sowweeee, lol

danni

Ex. Club Member

aww well aslong as the car stays in the club and u stay part of the MSC then i suppose thats ok:p
and can i reserve a place in there again plz? if theres no room at the inn can i stay in sum1 elses lol... dont fancy stayin in 1 on ma tod wud get scared!!
and not to self - BRING A PILLOW!

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member

Lol....

I'll still be about... This is my second home, lol..

Ive just watched the vid of ma car, I dont think I could sell it, lol

Titch

Micra K11ng

And if you did, it would have to be to someone very short, who would keep it in the club.
:laugh:

James

Chairman

danni said:
BRING A PILLOW!
That's not as easy as it sounds! I managed to bring a tent but forget a pillow last time, I had to use one of my jumpers :|

My neck was caining after that weekend lol (plus my nose was sunburnt)

But it was an awesome weekend and I'll definately be there! :D

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo

Lol, yeah JAE is a quality weekend!!! Really enjoyed myself last time, more than Donny too I reckon although Donny weekend is good. I will be at both of them hopefully. Anyone know what dates it is yet so I can book holidays?? :) Hopefully the car will look even sweeter by then also with the mods I have planned. :)

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member

flange!!!!!!!

hahaha

aherm..

erm yeah teh hjotel will be making appearance again me thinks ;)

and it bg enough to house around 20 if u dont all want the bedroom space as we dont use the front room and kitchen as erm wat they suppose to be, didnt last time like so it a crash were u land thing. just bring a leeping bag and pillow its all good ::D

oh......flange :p

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
RE: RE: JAE 2005

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Ive just watched the vid of ma car, I dont think I could sell it, lol

you get it working then? i guess so.

i'll also be a JAE cant wait, the car should be looking super sexy by then too :love:

ps neil you cant sell your car, its not allowed. fullstop :glance:

so there! :eek:

Dave

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member

if that car goes from neils clutches. then sorry to everyone but that car is mine..

neil knows this. as that car is the ONLY K11 i would have. puirely for the love i know that has gone into it. and the fact that it is almost like a mascot of the club now. sorry titch but i dont believe any one would take as much care of it in restoring it. especially the plans implemented into it.

also the fact i have had dibs for well over a year also goes into the matter.

it would be agreat shame as i know how much neil has put towards it but, when it comes to it. he has a family to support now. and if he can save 2k a year which is what he would be doing. then the option may well be so.

just had another nice talk with neil about the situation. and i do sincerly hope everything works out well for him and he is able to keep the car.

but truth is the MOT runs out ina a cpl of months and it will NOT pass an MOT with the state that it is in. as the door is predruding and is classed as a hazard to pedestrians.

the engine will need some work as A) it has been stood for a good 2+ months without good regular use.
the engine itself is not in the best condition thus the reason for the engine conversion he was looking into.

and the factthe the only way he gonna get any kind of money back is to A) a micra enthusiast wanting to take on the challange of restoring it.
b) strip it right down return it to stadard, but still have the majow body work that is gonna be needed to be done to it.

even with contacts up here and KEVs contacts the repair work will work out from 800+
for the full respray it will need. POSS new door. depends on full extent. and reshaping of the full side of the car.
plus the rest of the damage around the car.

money he cant afford to throw into somthing if it will be without some sort of return. his family are now his priority. very sad to hear and say the truth but that is the state of affairs.

will be a very sad day, if the day comes and he is forced to sell.
i alone will give him substancial amount knowing what has gone into it, and for pure pleasure of owning it, and restoring it. and then fingers crossed letting him drive it to its place, on show at JAE.

good luck neil hope you can keep it and everything sorts itself out with work and the family aswell.

so the first person i hear mention ANY thing to do with being a traitor etc. will have ALOT to answer for.