RE: JAE 2005

For me:
Total Distance: 127.6 miles ( 205.3 km)
Total Estimated Time: 2 hours, 35 minutes
[attachment=786]

Layla

Deactivated Account

still debating. depends on whether or not my car is finished on time. trying to get it all sorted before uni.
only got boot to sort now that wayne has my bumper under control and shes all booked in for a respray.
depends how much sh*t im in with you lot in the weeks running up to the date tbh. dont fancy sitting for two days getting glared at

Titch

Micra K11ng

SR_Micra_Boy said:
lol... Its ok, if i take the bbq down I'll just spit in ur burgers instead ;)

That made me proper laugh out loud!
Anyway - i still win ma dear, cause you just jump onto the M74 and then head from there - i gotta battle throught Edinburgh.
But i'll deff be there with a few surprises.

Layla

Deactivated Account

Titch said:
SR_Micra_Boy said:
lol... Its ok, if i take the bbq down I'll just spit in ur burgers instead ;)

That made me proper laugh out loud!
Anyway - i still win ma dear, cause you just jump onto the M74 and then head from there - i gotta battle throught Edinburgh.
But i'll deff be there with a few surprises.

neil-e-o that would be a fabbyo plan if i ate meat.

titch, hush. also, did you know it costs £1.20 less to get over the forth road bridge than it does to go through the tyne tunnel? scandal

danni, the uni dates for moving into accomodation start uber ridiculously early. coz i got an uncon. offer.

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Im gonna see if i can get a few days off work so that i can bring the k11 down for the weekend, hopefully she will be lowered and have my alloys on bu then an a few lil body mods to shes lookin swell :p

Daz :alien:

Titch

Micra K11ng
Layla said:
titch, hush. also, did you know it costs £1.20 less to get over the forth road bridge than it does to go through the tyne tunnel? scandal

danni, the uni dates for moving into accomodation start uber ridiculously early. coz i got an uncon. offer.

No - it costs 80p if your heading North!
Anyway, well if your car aint there Daz, you can come with me mate!

B

Ben

haha, all the time on this forum an i never spotted this post! I might attent if i still have the micra and im happy with (which im not at the moment) will deffinatly be joining in the convoy though and im pretty sure i will be at the back lol ( what with the fact its 1.0 and 16"s and ton of ice! Should be a good laugh

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Ive heard from another forums thats its £15.95 for the entrance fee.

Thats on a per car basis same as Billing aquadrome. Apparently that includes full camping for the weekend aswell.

James

Chairman
Edit: £15.95 (thanks Neil :)) hehe
This may help: http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=241&s=6f19b130003ff4e0d0c4ee82e39bc8c3

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Taken from the jae site

GENERAL PUBLIC

The General Public are very welcome to join us at JAE 2005!
There is a public car park just outside of the showground and visitors will be allowed to enter on foot. Tickets are available at the public gate on both days.
Ticket prices are £10.00 per person, free for under 11's.
Cars must not be left overnight in the public car park

fox1983

Deactivated Account
ok neil i almost got confused with that that is for just members of the public wanting to come see the cars not for show cars from the look of there forum it is 15 pound for weekend including camping but will have to keep a look out

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Lol, yeah I was just posting up how much it was for general public seperatel;y aswell, but i believe the £15 or £15.95 includes camping for the full weekend.

sparkie

aka WELLY
what are the dates for the show and how much will it cost also is the anyone going up from sussex or even better burgess hill.

K

kimbo_frog

JAE is 22-24th July 2005

Im still confuzzled by all the prices etc...Prob cos im blond...

But what if I want to come ...but am not bringing my micra...can I still camp?... or do I have to just come for the day?

Im coming from Brighton welly...Ive been for the last couple of years and enjoyed it...think the event change is a good idea.

I dunno if anyone else from this area is going?...

kim:upside:

S

super_s

i know it sounds daft but will there be food vans where you can buy stuff from or will i have to take all the food i need

thanks

Attachments

• Picture 005 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 005 (Medium).jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 390
  • Feat2 (Medium).JPG
    Feat2 (Medium).JPG
    395.6 KB · Views: 393
  • PICT0307 (Medium).jpg
    PICT0307 (Medium).jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 384
  • PICT0865(1) (Medium).JPG
    PICT0865(1) (Medium).JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 436

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
There are food vans there. However u can take food if u wish (Im taking brekky to sort out) and there will obvs be the bbq on the sat night and sunday afternoon.

L

littlemisspvc

Hello

Just wanted to say that I will be coming to JAE. Coming with the MR2 Club though. Cant afford to put petrol in two cars, so this year we have decided to use the toyota.

Will come over and say hello to you guys though :)