JAE 2005 - General Discussion

Titch

Micra K11ng
RE: JAE 2005

Official website for those who are Interested.

JAE Website

Had to smile when i saw this tho!

From older vehicles such as a 1968 Datsun President to a two stroke, 360cc, triple cylinder Suzuki Coupe, or modern metal such as latest Subaru Impreza WRX, Mitsubishi EVO VII. Grey import Honda Beat or even a Turbo Charged and Super charged Nissan Micra!. The show will have something to keep everyone interested throughout the weekend!
:laugh: :laugh:
Titch :kungfu:

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic

I 'should' be there - but cant promise everything as I might be in New York at that time!!!

Car will probably still be fairly standard from the outside, but install I hope to have completed.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter

super_s said:
i dont know anything about jae how much is the entry fee

It varied last year! its cheaper to get a weekend ticket, yet some people said they were in a club and managed to get even cheaper prices!.. hopefully the pricing side of things will be a bit more organised this year

fox1983

Deactivated Account

lol well looks like jae are having fun looks like billing were not happy about them moving the venue and are trying to set up there own event on the same weekend to mess with jae so if anyone hears out dont be fooled it is still at the east of england agricultural show ground

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader

Billing were not happy, however it was because of billing the show had to move. JAE is too big for billing and billing were too restrictive.

Ed

fox1983

Deactivated Account

i agree completely it wasnt that well organised and wasnt enough room but still to be petty like they are and run the same type of event on the same day is just pathetic

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member

Yeah if anyone had the chance like me to drive out during the saturday and come back in u would have seen how craxy it was, especially the parking side of things as well as cars were just littered everywhere...

Speedle

Ex. Club Member

i shall be attending i sahll convoy up with paul put me down for a space on the stand hopfully ill get my car sorted by then

James

Chairman

Total Distance: 142.1 miles ( 228.7 km)
Total Estimated Time: 3 hours, 6 minutes

:)

It's definately worth it though, JAE is absolutely awesome :laugh:

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic

welly said:
i'm thinking about going. and just wondering how far away it is from lewis in sussex

I'm coming from Haywards Heath - about 15 minutes from Lewis!

I've been the last 2 years and its a good laugh!

k11 kid

Ex. Club Member

well im dead keen on coming this year but like a few others my car is standard and isnt anything special , does this matter ?

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter

Its at the East of England showground (wherever that is)! It doesnt matter if your car is standard, putting it on the stand is optional (mine wasnt last year as it was §**t) just park it next to the tents and enjoy the weekend!! a MUST event for everyone

Titch

Micra K11ng

From - Kinross
To East of England Showground,Peterborough
Distance 348.4 miles
Time 5 hr 24 min

Aw baws. :(

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo

Lol, took us the best part of 4 hours last year. A definite must though for anyone who can go, even if ya aint on the stand... its a great weekend!!! :D Also the weather should be a little nicer by then too. :p

James

Chairman

Nah, later on I'll create a dedicated sub-forum for JAE and there will be a stand thread there :) (I'm not quite sure we even know the size of the stand yet...)

James

Chairman

Well, we've had an explosion of new official members since the new site in January, so maybe so. I'll have a word with Ed later and see whats going on.

danni

Ex. Club Member

yea i rekon theres a lot more interest this year than there was last year.... hopefully will be a really good weekend and will hafta arrange a big night for the sat night rather than last year when there was 2 seperate bbqs!!

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo

Yeah Neil, thats kool... I will have finished uni then anyway so will have the Friday off hehe. :D Hopefully the car will be looking sweet too. :D Will sort the convoy out nearer the time though as there could be as many as 6/7 of us coming down from the NE. :p

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member

when there was 2 seperate bbqs!!

Dont worry, there'll just need to be the one this year ;)

i think there could be more than that actually dan

I should hopefully be on the AOC stand with any luck... Witha few more mods aswell

Titch

Micra K11ng

For the convoy so far!

1. Wayne (Quickdraw)
2. Titch
3. Danni
4. Dan
5. G - Man
6. Neil
7. Chie
8. Ian (Probs)

anyone else!?!

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo

Possibly adding Jamie to that list to depending on how her car is looking and what I can persuade her to get done before then lol. :p Should be lowered, colour coded and alloys at least by then though. :) She may just end up coming down with me though.

Titch

Micra K11ng

richmicratwista said:
i will join the convoy if thats ok?

im in sheffield peterboro is south of me isnt it??? lol

Think that you'll be heading north won't you rather than south?? :p
:)

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo

I think Jamie is quite keen to come down aswell now, so that will be another one haha!!! Love the way the majority of the people going down are from the NE lol. We should have a separate stand just for the NE members lol!!!

For the convoy so far!

1. Wayne (Quickdraw)
2. Titch
3. Danni
4. Dan
5. G - Man
6. Neil
7. Chie
8. Ian (Probs)
9. Davey C
10. Jamie (MMs Bird)

micra man