JAE 2005 - General Discussion

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
RE: JAE 2005

to be honest mate..

if i did get the car do you know what i would do??

simply get neil to list everything that he had planned for that car. and do it.!!
i would buy the cream leather seats etc. do the car to NEIL's spec. would drop the lump in he wanted to go into it.

then if it was done for JAE. would give him the car to take there. and show as his. after all it would be the years of love he has given the car, he would deserve to show the car more than what i would. i would only see myself as living his dream for him. hehe. i know how much love he has put to it. which is why it would be a horrendous shame. but when other matters mean more. and in this case it is so.

neil knows he has every support,i can give

fox1983

Deactivated Account

well as long as i can get me hand on a tent me nadine and most probably madi will be coming as i want to get madi into cars asap

Layla

Deactivated Account

booking weekend off.
small possibility i might be living up in scotland by then titch, but nothing decided yet.

C

chie

ill deffo be there , that is if i dnt get meself banned in the meantime :S so do we aall camp together ?

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member

No we sleep in individual tents, lol....

All depends really cos its at a new venue this year, but I'd imagine it will be together yeah....

C

chie

funny lol so you wake up and see the sun rise, to the tune of farts and burps lol (reminisces bugjam 2004 )

Layla

Deactivated Account

chie said:
funny lol so you wake up and see the sun rise, to the tune of farts and burps lol (reminisces bugjam 2004 )

you and ian in the same general area? yes, very likely

Layla

Deactivated Account

not sure if i'll be attending JAE after all. got the days off work but dunno whether to bother or not

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter

Go on Layla!! it will be a right laugh, a chance to meet new faces, check out the cars and generally have a couple of chilled out days!!

Layla

Deactivated Account

lol thanks arnold. i may still be turning up it all depends on how healthy i am tbh. and whether or not you're all gonna throw eggs at me etc for some of my posts :blush:

Titch

Micra K11ng

Well i'll be there, looking forward to it. You should try to make it to Layla, will be a good laugh!
Titch :kungfu:

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member

Ive just booked th friday off, will have to see wot i am doing tho, whether getting a lift ot taking the mera...

Looks like I'll be off to scotland on the monday tho, lots of drivin!

Layla

Deactivated Account

but everyone loves driving :love:
i cant even begin to explain what it felt like being back behind the wheel after 2 months without a car :)
bugger it. put my name on the list

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member

i have been banned ANd had my liscence removed. and not being able to drive LEGALLY is an arse.

torturous even. having to swap cars all the time so noone was suspicious about u still driving etc. nobber it is. absolutly horrendous. and having to get a bus to work asell. that pised me off mega

fox1983

Deactivated Account

well i went to have a look at jae's website and its going to be great the new site that the show will be at is very good and alot bigger than the old one with alocated sections for camping and show which means we wont be camping around the stand also possible more space for the stand meaning we can get more cars on the stand

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter

The only tent on the stand last time was quicky's mansion i think!!

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member

ok well what i shall do this year if loads more want to crash in the tent.

i shall put up the 2 sections again.
me and the lady will have the 2 man section
the ladies can have the 4 man section.
whoever else can crash in the front room or kitchen. (approx 14 people)

all to bring their own pillows and sleeping bag.
along with munchies and alchohol for me :D

danni

Ex. Club Member
RE: RE: JAE 2005

quickdraw said:

dus that mean i dont get to sleep near G and pinch his pillows?? oh hang on he iz a lady..oooo i mean erm :blush: lol

im up 4 that tho shud b fun with a load of us in there this time

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter

quickdraw said:
there is no bath o_O its only a bloody tent :S

i dont even have a bath at home.

Well im sure James has one in his K10 camper so everyone can share that lol

L

Lindy418

When does enteries for the stand need to be in? As you all no mine is bog standard so far. Although i have just checked with the fella if between me, him and my brother and a few others we MIGHT be able to get it to show standards in time.

What do i need to do (as im a total newbie) We should be able to get all of the Body, interior and ICE sorted.

L

Lindy418

Okay kewl. Well depending on the MOT and if the dent comes on of the left rear side and i can finally get my wing and side stripes off i maybe coming. If i dont then i shell pop over for a look :p

R

RIK

rite i dont know anything about this event,,do tickets ect get sorted through the club? or is it a pay at the gate thing?
also where is it held,,i can get the time off work and this sounds a good event so wuld jus like some more info please ,, :)

L

Lindy418

Right i have managed to get a whole weekend off work this weekend. So i should be able to get alot of work done on the car. 3 of us so we are gonna see what we can get done or maybe we will just get in each others way. Depending on how well we get on and im waiting on a few parts which should be here by the weekend i should be able to know if im gonna be coming.

Oh and the weather! not a big enough garage to pull it apart inside it lol

fox1983

Deactivated Account

well kev and ed usually find out closer to the time how many for the stand so they can book the plot then u ome along and pay at the gate on entry it is an amazing event and should be even better this year just hope the car will be looking as good as it is at the mo

G_Man

Ex. Club Member

danni said:
quickdraw said:

dus that mean i dont get to sleep near G and pinch his pillows?? oh hang on he iz a lady..oooo i mean erm :blush: lol

im up 4 that tho shud b fun with a load of us in there this time

:|

i will sleep in the tent again if theres room biatcha

Titch

Micra K11ng

Right, although that i'm early, i've managed to get everything sorted for this now! Car will be there, will have everything done to it for then to.
Got my holidays in from work, so will be able to come down a bit before, and prob stay at Waynes first!!

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader

Organising for this will begin soon. I think ill book for 30 stand places. that should be enough, other than that you pay on the gate as you arrive I think.
Ill give more details about it soon.

Ed

James

Chairman

Cool.

I have to sort out insurance on the camper before July then...

I really hope we get that discount with Adrian Flux :wasntme:

Titch

Micra K11ng

Right - well put my name down for a place on the stand then, as wil deff be there.

Looking forward to it already!