JAE 1 day to go!

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi everyone,

Hope you are all ready for JAE?

I've had Wednesday and Thursday off to get everything ready for the show. Really just got to pick a few things up and pack the car tomorrow.

I'll be there early Friday morning as I have commitments Thursday evening.

Steve at Barwell has just fixed and resprayed my rear spoiler and tailgate, so that's now looking much better!

For those that don't know me or it's your first event with the MSC, make sure you introduce yourself, I don't bite.........much! ;)

Looking forward to seeing everyone again, should be an excellent weekend.

thanks
Kev

im ready although i need to get some stuff finished which can be done quick, i will be there later today (thursday) anyone else? or is it just me on me bill?

cheers

Steve

finished painting my calipers today and washed the alloys properly

need to wire up cig lighter and wash the car!

will be setting off at 1- 2 so will be there on Thursday night

I dont think ill be attending now... Car is nowhere near show worthy, havent had time to fix it from the badger damage! And my next day off is friday!

Might make it up saturday, i have the 3 day tickets, can i use them to enter saturday just for the day? Wont be on the stand, just want to see it all!

I have a mission to finish off tonight after work, then till about one on friday which is when I'm meeting the maxxd.com lot to convoy down!

i`ve just got to find the tent and pack the car the gf`s coming round about 2 to help me wash it and get stuff packed in then i`ll be leaving i`ll apologise in advance for the damage on one of the wheels as the new ones haven`t arrived on time :( and the door cards aren`t perfect but the last little bit i need help with so hopefully someone can come up with an idea for me i haven`t thought of :) see you all there :)

I dont think ill be attending now... Car is nowhere near show worthy, havent had time to fix it from the badger damage! And my next day off is friday!

Might make it up saturday, i have the 3 day tickets, can i use them to enter saturday just for the day? Wont be on the stand, just want to see it all!

go for the rat look (or badger as its still a rodent :p)

Really looking forward to this, although not prepared in the slightest. So much planned for the Glanza and haven't done any of it! Anyway, will be there tomorrow, probably around mid-day. Everyone knows who i am so looking forward to seeing you all again! Save me a decent spot for my tent :D

hope everybody has a great time,

i'm gutted i cant go this year :(

though seeing how lucky everybody has been with crashing lately, i think i'll get the bus there lol

just finished washing the iggy, going to wax it down there me thinks.

packed and ready to go just going to get fuel and booze!

cya soon guys!

have a good week end lads and lasses and lads if ya meet any dirty women put a condom on it :p and lasses if ya meet any dirty lads put a condom on it :p

Is there any mains hookup near the stand? If so could someone show me what's available?

I'm not sure on how much the entry is to the general public, but the gate is open until midnight
Kev

Back