j.a.kelly n Goldstar0011

j.a.kelly

Ex. Club Member
Jus some pics from a recent photoshoot of my n Goldstar0011...sorry they not micra...or even jap :p

101_8020.jpg

101_8016.jpg

101_8009.jpg

101_8002.jpg

101_7996.jpg

101_7998.jpg

there we go...comments welcome :)

JK

Nice one bud!
Would have been nicer if had my new headlights on, get me one of those name plates too, soon!
You parked the cars so close, if was anyone else I'd be worried! Should I post the pics of you climbing the seats to get out?

yes Arnold Gaz's is tuned to Key103FM and JA is tuned to Radio1FM...

Joke :p

nice cars guys especially if that J4MES plate is real, would be worth more than the car lol...

Is it reliable? i was considering one as my next set of wheels.. maybe not the diesel though

Diesel is the only way to go fella...dnt think old diesels!! 1.8T engines a good en (petrol) but a mapped diesel can absolutely waste it :) as i frequently do...in a big cloud of soot hehe.

VW engine/box/everthing...pretty much bullet proof...but when they do go wrong (not often) it usually VERY expensive!!

JK

Mines tuned to XFM when not blasting MP3's.
No tuning for me, it's something to drive until 25 etc then look at another VAG car.
Got plenty of mod cons though so that makes it worth it.

sexy !!!! should have give us a shout, i could have lowered the town of the photoshoot

your car is too scary....i pooed my pants that other month.

good joke abdul :p

hahaha, for some reason i felt safer in my mates 360 that i did in your car......going alot faster too !

dont mean to say you driving is bad !

squarepants said:
you have the j4mes show plate on the back and it is for the front lol.

He doesn't like the look of the rear one made so uses the front one on the rear, everytime we changed angle he'd be messing about changing were it's fitted.

Back