I've seen

Matty_C

Ex. Club Member
And not just in the new GT4 game

A brand new (imported) Nissan Skyline The other day caught me completely by surprise as i've only just realised what it is due mainly to the Game .... Which i can't put down :):):)

H

Herr_spl1ff

I also saw a Japanese import the other day but as it was a Cube I could barely contain my indifference... ;)

Zephyr

Ex. Club Member
...how could u not know what a skyline is...lol
29-Photo04151.JPG

ok so its not a brand new 1 but its still an r34 taken off my phone ages ago, the guy was selling that one for £60k i think cant remember was long time ago now :)

OP
OP
M

Matty_C

Ex. Club Member
Sorry to bring up an old thread but thats not the new one im on about the new (R35???) 4 door

Oh and hello again everyone

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
I know which one you mean, as I work with them all day... and also own an R32. ;)

The one you will have seen is the V35. The 'GTR' and 'Skyline' names have been seperated, and now the standard non turbo one's are given the name 'Skyline'... and the to-be-released R35 is having the GTR name.

Nissan have released the Skyline V35 in Japan, along with the Skyline 350GT Coupe... which basically has the same engine as the 350Z, but instead of being a 4-Door like the V35... it's a coupe. :)

I must admit, I'm not a big fan of the new 4-Door V35... but love the Skyline 350GT Coupe.

Almost forgot, Nissan have released the V35 in the US under the name 'Infiniti G35'. Basically the same as the Jap version, but named under the Infiniti US company. :)

-Elliot

The v35 / G35s are icky. Saw one in the flesh at an importers a couple of weeks ago. The back end is ok, but doesn't deserve to be called a Skyline IMO. Give me an R34 any day. :love:

DSCF0653.jpg

DSCF0655.jpg