I've bought yet another car

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
All I can say is damn you eBay!!!
In all fairness though very cheap for a celica gt, racing hart alloys, full Toyota body kit not cheap fibre glass crap real plastic, not a spot of rust perfect body work
5c0ce972-da1c-d8fa.jpg

Lucky I live on a farm! May as well be a car farm! I've now got 6 cars lol

thats almost identical to my mates old one lol great car it was as well. i had a wee blast in it was tail happy :grinning: but so controllable.

you got many plans for it mate?

Yeah just the fwd unfortunately not 4wd :( still nice little run around
I'll probably stick a Trd induction kit on it then stick my laptop on it see if I can get a bit more go ;) other than that can't really do much else as it's basically done
I'm giving to the mrs once I get my rx8 next year :)
Best thing about it is insurance, don't want to make anyone feel sick but sub £400 with protected no claims all mods declared.....I love being 25 lol

yeah have a play mate wish i could trust my self with altering maps lol. yeah i can wait to hit 25 the k10 will become the emergency/daily car then it will be 200sx time (Y)

My s14 is still sat doing nothing needs too much welding and it's too cold for me to be arsed lying on the floor, so that can wait till summer lol

lol yeah say that again i lose all motivation in winter i use all my energy down my local boozer :laugh: should get a gas set and heat the floor up first :p hopefully i will get mine just finished before the real winter sets in or it will be getting left till summer as well

true if i can't finish mine in time i will get a couple of days insurance on my mams van lol it will be a good day out and i can come home and hand my mam the dyno sheets not that she would be interested but it would give me something to laugh at :laugh: im fairly confident in getting mine finished tho.

what are them gt's 150-170? i had a race with one a while back when i had my prelude that was ment to be 150bhp with the b20 it had in it. although it wasn't standard and neither was the celica he beat me on the first run then on the second we was bumper to bumper all the way to around 110mph before we had to brake.....hard....lol

I think 173bhp but I'm not sure as there's allot of differing number from 138 bhp to 180bhp
It's not really about being super powerful for me anyway as I've got a really powerful car but I won't complain if it's the higher bhp model lol

Back