Its all gone

be better in the correct general for model of the machine mate,
but sorry it has gone.
try advertise the kit for sale suresomeone will want

blimey Mat, they still gave u 4K even with the beer stained seats :p

you going to get something cheapish now then?

Pete

i seen your car on barryboys the other day mate. I was just perusing. For a k12 it was nice although they are growing on me. Maybe you should try n put just the kit on ebay??

Barryboys - do they remind anyone else of old aged men who still live at home with their parents and still aint been laid?? They seriously have too much tyime on their hands, i was looking the other day n someone had took his digi camera with him when he took his wheely bin out incase he could catch any "barry cars" only problem is, half the cars they post arent barry although the odd nova and fiesta are though. Seriosuly, they have far too much time on their hands and no lifes. I also notice micra pete is a regular on there and he is quite highly regarded, bunch of chumps imo

Big_ben said:
i I also notice micra pete is a regular on there and he is quite highly regarded, bunch of chumps imo

Thats because he says all modded micras are ****e, which goes down well with the barry lot.

Really sorry the car is gone Matt, mine still might have to go if are our plans are going to happen so I know how low you must be feeling.

What car will you be looking at as a replacement, I may be back with a 1.3 super s or sr in a few months, keep in touch and still hope to see you at santa pod and JAE throughout the year if you can make it.

Kev :)

Arnold said:
Big_ben said:
i I also notice micra pete is a regular on there and he is quite highly regarded, bunch of chumps imo

Thats because he says all modded micras are ****e, which goes down well with the barry lot.

That because Micra Pete is all about tuning, not bodywork! He doesnt say modded micras are sh*te, if so why has he got his own site dedicated to the tuning and research of micra engines? yeah he may go at the bodywork boys but modding a micra has alot to do with tuning, not just bodywork. If i had the money i would be spending it on the tuning of the engine, not bodywork. There are obviously two types of modifiers; Bodywork people and tuning people, micra pete is obviously a tuning person, if any of you actully saw how detailed his research on the cg10 and cg13 you would be amazed. If there is one person out of all of us who will know nearly everything about those engines it will be pete

"MicraHolics is a completely free UK based technical forum for Micra enthusiasts to discuss the servicing, technical data, and tuning of the Nissan March / Micra, primarily the K11 and the CG13DE CG10DE engines, however K10, and K12 owners are more than welcome to discuss the technical aspects of their cars"

thank you

Right this anomosity and conflict between the MSC and micraholics 'MUST' stop now. it will bring no benefit to either forum and only bring negativity to both and with several people using both forums it will only get worse!

Unfortunately Micra Pete is no longer allowed access to this forum and I do not want members to think they can now freely slag him off. I will not stand for this, what's done is done, so leave it at that! While Pete was here he offered a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the K11, unfortunatley due to on going problems he won't be using the MSC forum again.

The MSC and MH are two completely different setup's. The MSC is club and membership based and MH is forum based.

Stop hijacking Matt's thread as well, I will let you know what happens with regards my car and let's get back on topic

Kev

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 198
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 172
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 201
JayY said:
sorry for hi-jacking. so kev, you getting a 1.3SR?! go on, you know you want to! ;)

that is hijacking lol. I aint dissing him, he a top lad i was mearly stating he is on there. Anyway like i say try ebay

Should be getting something a bit bigger for family purposes looking at sierras right now

mmmmm nice rear wheel drive tail happy motor

Back