ISTS The Information Thread

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi all,

I'm going to organise the first show of year for the MSC and with us pulling out of a few last year due to being short on numbers for highly modified micra's. This year I hope we can do a little better.

Show Number 1

Show: International Styling & Tuning Show.

Date:
11/12th April.

Where:
Donington Park, Castle Donington, Derby DE74 2RP

Cost: £30.00 for driver + £35.00 per passenger full weekend access.

Payment Info: All payments must be in by 01.03.09.

Cheque - MSC, 28 Netherfield Way, Thorpe Astley, Braunstone, Leicester, LE33TQ - payable to Live Promotions Events Ltd

Bacs -
0426 9322
72 00 00
Alliance & Leicester

Paypal - [email protected] £32 Driver + £37 for any additional passengers.

Requirements: Cars must be modified with additions such as styling, performance and ICE.

Info: I'm looking at getting a stand of between 10-15 cars pending interest and requirements. Barwell Bodyworks will also be in attendance with one show car and the company van. This is really worth making the effort to travel to as well as the full weekend for the show, we'll also be meeting up as a club at the Merdian Leisure park on Saturday evening for a meal and bowling.

I'll be contacting people I'm aware of that have Micra's I know are suitable for this show, but please leave your interest below.

This show is open to Club Members Only, Membership is available as little as £10 per year - Click me for Membership Details.

Confirmed MSC Stand for ISTS.

moddedmicra - Paid.
Nis - K11 Paid
jowley - K11 Paid
Dragonmaster_uk - K12 Paid
sammyboi - K11 - Paid
Littlewood - K10 - Paid
Kev - Glanza V - Paid
Ollie - Orion - Paid
Barwell Bodyworks - Company Van & Show Car - Paid

Thanks
Kev

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Well the Orion passed its MOT yesterday, emissions were sky high (near on 10% CO) so its off to be rolling roaded and have the fuelling set up correctly (rather than our yep that starts and runs, that'll do). Also i'm fitting a piper cam.

The guy who's spraying my car is the guy who sprayed that Black/Orange Pulsar in total nissan magazine. Kwok @ Kode Performance! Going to look lovely!

Looking forward to this, just scared about the very long drive in the old ford. lol.

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
No, you arrive Saturday morning, get there early to avoid the mega wait getting in.

Kev

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Just thought id bump this as havent heard much!

What time we got to be there?
Where are people staying sat night?
Any convoys being arranged?
Etc...

:grinning:

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
So we arrive saturday morning, around 7-8am? Do we have a set meeting point outside the show or do we get directed to our plot from the gates?

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
It's all usually a bit chaotic but an earlier arrival would be better for you guys as it gets quite busy. When you arrive though, someone should tell you roughly where about's your stand is located.

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Yes or the Primera if his Orion is nackered :)

Orions got no chance of making it. The oil seals gone on the turbo which isn't a problem as I have another but cant be bothered to fit it as i'm going to be ripping it all out for a new engine. It also doesn't help it's over fuelling and has a crap engine management system. I've ordered Omex 600 through ED today to sort this out.

Whens that Glanza going to be yours? lol.

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Sorry to see the Orion won't be making it Ollie :(

Alan, if you get that Glanza, you know you've got to bring it :D

Kev

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Sorry to see the Orion won't be making it Ollie :(

Alan, if you get that Glanza, you know you've got to bring it :D

Kev

Well its a pain, but one of them things. Its smoking like del boys reliant!!!

Although with the new engine fitment, along with the new engine management it will be a whole lot better, a whole lot more powerful and something called reliable??

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I don't want to bring the Glanza really, as i'm driving it back from Bristol tomorrow (assuming i buy it) and i want to have it checked over before it does another journey half way up the country! I'd like to get belts and everything else checked/changed so i know it's fine for the roads.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I haven't got my ticket yet! It's coming from the ISTS organisers :s. Kev can you bring spares (if you have any) just incase it doesn't arrive in time?

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Dan your ticket was sent yesterday as was Nis and Ollie.

I only have 1 spare driver pass, camping and stand pass that I can bring with me, you should all get them in time, so don't worry.

thanks
Kev

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
Dan your ticket was sent yesterday as was Nis and Ollie.

I only have 1 spare driver pass, camping and stand pass that I can bring with me, you should all get them in time, so don't worry.

thanks
Kev

It'll probably be there when I get in tonight.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Anyone got a spare section of tent i could crash in? I can get you a few beers to say thanks

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I think im just gonna bring a sleeping bag and sleep in my car, assuming i buy it / get insurance in time!

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
it`s tomorrow people :D weathers not looking too good though i`ve just been out washing the car in rain/hail however it`s looking to be good the amount of modified cars i`ve been seeing about the past week mostly vw`s but still looking mint and most of them are slammed to the ground !!!

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Im aiming to get there for just around 8am, hopefully before! Just finished putting car back together properly! Lol.

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
i will be getting there about 7.30 ish on my own then my brother and his girlfriend will be following later just need to get my polish ready anyone know what traders are going to be there ???