is this normal?

your fuel pressure is regulated by the pressure relief valve pritz (which is partly goverened by manifold vacuum) but you,ve given us very little info to go on fwn

when i remove the vacuum line from the fuel pressure regulator it still does the same thing it makes no difference :S

once the car is warmed it stands in between 40-50psi, the car is still cutting out after its warmed up ive changed the coolant temp sensor thought it maybe faulty but there been no luck with that so i still stranded really

could it be the fuel pump?

when i turn the car on its running at 11-12 on the afr

yeh, thats very rich eh pritz :eek: i think you need a rising rate f/p/r with a ratio of 2 or 3 : 1 ideally (so that you can drop it to about 20 psi @ high manifold vacuum/idle but still have the full 3 bar @ full chat)

no it hasnt been mapped and cant get it to the place because the car keep cutting out after like 15mins and wont start i would hav to wait a couple of hours until it starts again

ive got the emanage blue also could i not adjust the fueling from there ?

its weird because i start the car and its running rich but car does cut out it cuts out after 15-20mins and by then the car is warmer and is running between 13-15 on the afr

its gonna be running a fast idle when cold tho eh (and less likely to cut out) and yes, adjust that piggyback i guess

so are we saying the the car is cutting out because its too running rich?

and its not a faulty fuel pump(using a skyline fuel pump) or anything?

if its conking out then wont start till its cooled down then i would say its flooding surely ?, (not a pump problem imo)

also id like to know if it is normal for the fuel pressure to jump up and down on cold start until it warms up?

also when i remove the vacuum theres no difference on the fuel pressure guage is this normal or should i see changes?

also when i remove the vacuum theres no difference on the fuel pressure guage is this normal or should i see changes?

on the factory f/p/r the pressure should rise from 2.5 to 3 bar @ idle if you remove the vacuum pipe, i dont know what ratio your sard is tho

Back