Is this a lightened flywheel??

Hi,

Came across someone selling a CG10 coilpack engine, and from what I see, it looks to have a lightened flywheel on it.

Its a big engine selling company so I know they probably won't reply to an individual query this specific, but wondering if anyone here knows whether that is a lightened flywheel?? (I have been looking for a coilpack lightened flywheel for a while and really don't want to miss out)

s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600.jpg

To my knowledge, this is what the flywheel should look like and this clearly looks a lot more bulkier.

L907369A.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

Came across someone selling a CG10 coilpack engine, and from what I see, it looks to have a lightened flywheel on it.

Its a big engine selling company so I know they probably won't reply to an individual query this specific, but wondering if anyone here knows whether that is a lightened flywheel?? (I have been looking for a coilpack lightened flywheel for a while and really don't want to miss out)

View attachment 64541View attachment 64542View attachment 64543View attachment 64544

To my knowledge, this is what the flywheel should look like and this clearly looks a lot more bulkier.

View attachment 64545

Whats the name of the engine company fella?

Back