Is the a Super S/SR front bumper fitting guide?

Didnt find much detail in the end :oops:
Its pretty straight forward if you have the sr super s bumper mounts chap...
If not you have to cut the passenger side mount... I found that when fitting mine the drivers side was fine, its just the passenger fog doesn't sit right little persuasion with a hammer helped move the mount enough to fit I will be sorting mine at some point with an angle grinder. :)

Its pretty straight forward if you have the sr super s bumper mounts chap...
If not you have to cut the passenger side mount... I found that when fitting mine the drivers side was fine, its just the passenger fog doesn't sit right little persuasion with a hammer helped move the mount enough to fit I will be sorting mine at some point with an angle grinder. :)
Ive got the 2 mounts yea :) both have snapped bolts in them tho.. at least its not the mounting studs that are broken mind you

Can you not cut the old bolts out mate guessing you mean old bumper bolts... :confused:
Should be a straight forward swap over.
:)
There snapped on the one side lol they will have to be drilled i think... cant say im the most confident with power tools haha.. i got the bumper from a scrapyard, what needs to come off prior to the old bumper? anything else

There snapped on the one side lol they will have to be drilled i think... cant say im the most confident with power tools haha.. i got the bumper from a scrapyard, what needs to come off prior to the old bumper? anything else
Old bumper and old mounts...
Then pop some copper slip inside all of your bumper mount holes to stop them rusting :) just like that :D

Back