Is my Lambda faulty

wehey

Ex. Club Member
after a fail on the MOT emissions and doing a lot of reading I plugged in my diagnostics lead and took a video of the Lambda Voltage.
At idle it swings between 0.2 and 0.6V but when when I raise the revs to 2.5k it swings from 0.2 to 0.9V.
I'm sure I have seen somewhere on here that this is not right and I hope someone can confirm this so I can get a new one on order.
Hope the video works ok :)

Sorry if it's a bit off topic, but how did you managed to connect the ODB2 with Torque? Never managed to do it on the parents facelift K11, always worked with friends cars.

Pair your Bluetooth dongle via settings on your phone or tablet. In Torque go to settings Bluetooth adaptor and choose the one you've just paired with.

Last edited:
Sorry if it's a bit off topic, but how did you managed to connect the ODB2 with Torque? Never managed to do it on the parents facelift K11, always worked with friends cars.
No worries :)
It's a 1999, so dizzy type ODB1 (OBD2 is coilpack >2000 iirc) and the software is Ecutalk :)

thank you both @
Agent_Sm1th and @
wehey

I've managed to do it with ecutalk and a PC on my car (pre) but never managed to connect via Torque (android version) on the facelift of the parents, but managed to do it on any other ODB2 cars, very weird

Back