Introduction

Hi all,
Firstly thank you for the MSC, I have been reading so many posts for the last week and have found it so interesting and useful.
I live in Glasgow (Southside) and look forward to attending one of the meets in the future, should they be convenient to me.

I am now the proud owner of one 1996 stock standard N Reg Micra K11 1.0 L and already love it.
I will try and upload a picture of "Millie" to show you what she looks like.

Today I recieved my service kit and have replaced her spark plugs and air filter to kick start her maintenance programme, so hopefully, she will give me many years of faithful service.

Engine oil change is next (within a week or so) as I have no idea as to her service history.

Help in how to upload pictures would be a help if someone can assist.

Thanks for having me and I will become a Silver member in the next month so I can better contribute...

Best Regards,

Charlene x

Hi Charlene
Welcome to the forum...looking at your avatar image "Millie" looks very much like the old '97 K11 "Shape" I had a few years ago :p

...to post pictures you'll need to upload them to a hosting site like photobucket or tinypic etc...
...when you're a paid member you should be able to upload them directly to the site ^_^

...so hopefully, she will give me many years of faithful service.

I'm sure she will ;)

Hi Charlene
Welcome to the forum...looking at your avatar image "Millie" looks very much like the old '97 K11 "Shape" I had a few years ago :p

...to post pictures you'll need to upload them to a hosting site like photobucket or tinypic etc...
...when you're a paid member you should be able to upload them directly to the site ^_^

I'm sure she will ;)
Question please. Do you have to be a paid up member to post pictures ????