Introduction + Vibration on X Reg K11 Micra

Hi I am new to this forum and a new K11 Micra owner! I have a problem with my Micra I think.

When the car is warmed up and is idling, there is a moderate vibration and what makes it difficult to see what the engine is doing is that it does not have a tacho or rev meter and I cannot tell what it is.

It may be that I am being OCD but I don't feel that a petrol engine should be vibrating at idle once warmed up, my 2003 Suzuki Alto never did and that is one of the most unrefined micro hatchbacks that I have driven.

Would someone be able to help me as I don't want this being the beggining of a big problem and I will take it back to the dealer that I had bought it from but I want an honest answer from someone who knows Micras a little better.

Thanks in advance.

we would only be guessing without seeing the car tbh, just get a 2nd opinion from another garage (a free one)

Yeah I thought as much and thank you for the very swift reply! I have already asked a Mechanic to check the car as it had an over heating problem too, that was down to a faulty relay which was stopping the fan from working and has been rectified and he charged me £60.00 to have it checked and be said that when he took it for a test drive he did not feel that anything was out of the ordanary. £60.00 is a bit much I know.

However I am going to take it to the garage that I bought it from and they said that they will have a look at it. I certianly hope that its my OCD but the problem is I have to drive an hour to get to them.

Other than that she drives nicley! All she might need is a good service! She hasn't been serviced for a year sooo that may clear it up. Im mechanically incompetant, thats the problem haha. Anyways cheers!

Back