Intermittent wipers

Where would the fuse be located as we have no user manual. We've looked to the right hand side of the steering wheel and seen fuses their but non seem to say anything wiper related.

I didn't find fuse for wipers either, does anybody knows do these vehicles have it? :unsure:
And most likely it isn't the (nonexisting?) fuse, cause problem is intermittent...

762de481-f767-49d8-85c5-46872ab2ec06-original.jpg

27bdad41-b428-4413-bfa7-73b0843e0152-original.jpg

Well the rear wiper is controlled through the CANBUS via the BCM or 'Body Control Module' and when mine stopped working a hard reset by disconnecting the battery for about a minute solved the problem and it has worked ever since...
Having just checked with the 'Haynes book of Lies' for the K12 I'm not surprised to find that the front wipers are also controlled by the BCM. So first line of attack, as with anything computer controlled, would appear to be 'turn it off and turn it on again' A hard reset by battery disconnection might well restore the status quo......(make sure the radio is turned OFF before disconnecting the battery and you probably will not lose the code as long as you dont disconnect it for much more than a minute).......
Don't you just love the Renault Clio inspired electrical system on the K12 Micras...:mad:

Well the rear wiper is controlled through the CANBUS via the BCM or 'Body Control Module' and when mine stopped working a hard reset by disconnecting the battery for about a minute solved the problem and it has worked ever since...
I made a mental note of this solution for future... (y)

Back