Intermitant starting issue getting worse

My daughters little K12 1.2s has had an intermittent warm start issue for a while now but usually starts after 2 or 3 times so wasn't a big problem. Lately the problem has got much worse and got to the point where it needs fixing. Car is an 04 reg and has covered nearly 60k miles, battery is fully charged and immobiliser light goes out.
I thought starter motor/ solenoid or the relay but after much searching ignition switch seems to be a common issue. I read that there had been a recall on these so phoned local Nissan dealer who informed me it had already had the ignition switch recall done.
So is it likely the switch has gone again or should I be looking elsewhere.

So warm weather is back and warm weather no crank issue has resurfaced, bought an original nissan ignition switch but no better. Does anyone have a list of thing it could be. The immobiliser light goes out so discounted that.
The problem occurs when the engine is cold but when it's warm weather, if the car is left with the windows open for 30 mins it will usually start, this makes me think the interior heat build up is maybe opening up an electrical connection some where.
My daughter the owner of the car is reluctant to get rid so I'm doing my best to no avail so far please help if you can.

Back