Interior pics

Does anyone have pictures of the interior of their micra's ?
I would love to see some, since I'm looking for some inspiration for my '87 dx...

Thanks,

Ne1LL

The Beast...

2094135_9_full.jpg

2094135_5_full.jpg

28-PC300081.jpg

managed to find that pic, wanted to find a pic of the bright blue dash that was in a k10..if i remember rightly it was in matts car?! :S

is/was a nice dash any way :)

Glenn said:
28-PC300081.jpg

managed to find that pic, wanted to find a pic of the bright blue dash that was in a k10..if i remember rightly it was in matts car?! :S

is/was a nice dash any way :)

That first pic was of my car mate. :)

However will hopefully be posting pics soon of my new updated interior again lol. :D Still quite proud of how it looked then. :p

:wow: :wow: :wow:

omg, I'm so jealous of you guys right now ... Those are all very fine interiors !
Atm, i have a stock interior of a '87 micra, with super s steering wheel and different pedals and floormats, but that's it.

Although I should be able to get my hands on some super s seats today :grinning: and some super s doorcards tomorrow. That should make a change, i'll post some pics when they're installed !

indeed glenn that was my old k10 it was sprayed metalic subaru blue was simply amazing! i will be doing something similar soon enough here are some better pictures

top two are my old k10 and bottom one is my super s a nice shade of boring charcoal grey yummy lol

Attachments

• micra19.jpg
    micra19.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 206
  • micra17.jpg
    micra17.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 219
  • 23102005(006) (Small).jpg
    23102005(006) (Small).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 188
personally mate having removed dash's severazl times i find it quite easy and it is if you take your time, id recommend you have another pair of hands too to make life easy. i changed the dash in arnolds car in about an hour which was pretty quick. the first time i did it, it took longer but thats due to not knowing what i was doing lol

as for making the dash smooth it was rubbed down with wet and dry until the texture went and then had 4 coats of subaru blue car paint and 2 lots of laquer was done by a bodyshop my mates dad worked for. dave one of the k10 boys on here has it now in his blue k10

Dan that looks lush! :) How did you clean up the air vents? I really struggled with mine :(

i wanna do this to me k11 dash, but spray it matt black, don t wanna rip out the car tho lol! mght buy a scrapper n give it ago!

I made a custom gauge cover today,just playin' around.

What do you think ?

autoteller.jpg

ps, if you like it, you can easily remove the name in photoshop and replace it,
then just print it (actual size) on a label and you can use it :p

Looks very nice does that. Good work. :) Get some pics of it fitted.

Thanks for the comment, it is quite tricky to spray the vents actually, best way to do it is just to spray very lightly so it goes on thin, and do one side of the vent, wait until its dry then do the other side. Orange still needs some touching up though.

Back