Interior lights micra

Let's just admit that the interior lights is extremely ugly on Micra. Just swapped it with a Alfa Giulietta.:))
Also that one has the microphone incorporated....and I just finished to install the original one :(((((. (Such an idiot)

Sent from my Lenovo A6020a40 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Let's just admit that the interior lights is extremely ugly on Micra. Just swapped it with a Alfa Giulietta.:))
Also that one has the microphone incorporated....and I just finished to install the original one :(((((. (Such an idiot)

Alfa style
1571224857771.jpeg

Nice, though I'm not too keen on the black against the beige roof panel...I found this one on ebay that looks a better colour match..........
s-l1600.jpg

but they are asking £56 for it!

I assume you had to cut a large hole in the roof panel to accommodate it? How is it attached? If clipped in, as it's so much bigger and heavier than the OEM article, how many speed bumps do you think will be needed to make it drop out?:unsure:

It s not heavy at all.if it was heavy it would have been secured with screws on the Giulietta. I had a much heavier one installed from a fiat with no problems. It has some metal clips and it is very very stable. I did the swap with the fiat one in 2016 and never had problems. So...yes just cut and replace....

Back