Interior fan

Evening all

my K11 - heater inside when onyou can hear the fan going ape behind the dash and the air that coms out of the vents is warm even hot
but. it comes out extremely slowly and at the moment th cabin is barly warm with me in a coat and scarf.
when you move the switch to recirculate it sounds like a gale force wind beind there

im guessing somthing has become dislodgd, is this a fairly easy fix?

also the bulbs arnt on for all 3 dash lights again is this an easy one and how do you do both??

thanks all

Do you mean the lights in the speedo, fuel guage etc?... or the lights in the switches in the middle of the dashboard

yeh sorted the lights out, bulbs had gone

pollen filter - can i run without it? just take it out to get some heat in my car as i cant get one before christmas now and its bloody cold!!!

yeah the pollen filter only removes well pollen and bits of debris.... is you have no allergies its fine... i removed the one on my dads volvo and what a difference

Washable!

Mine was so badly clogged, so I washed mine. At first in the sink then for a while in a washing machine. It came up 98% clean and certainly up for reuse. Given how many bits of leaves were in there, its well worth keeping one in the car. The heater was far more efficient after too.

Back