Interior Changes

danimicra8

BabyBlueK11
Im looking to repaint my centre console first off along with the plastic gear surround and a few outher bits. I have tried online to find interior car paints but I dont know if i would be buying the right one. Im looking for one thats the same colour as my car.

Secondly I want to recover the door cards, I know this can be done with material but does anyone have any experience with fabric paints? I dont konw what sort of effect this would have but it was just a thought.

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
i painted part of the dash and door cards in my previous micra, i just used normal spray paint and laquer, but i put plastic primer on it first

Attachments

• Dash(1).jpg
    Dash(1).jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 235
  • Doors(1).jpg
    Doors(1).jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 235

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
halfords will make the paint if you give them ur color code under the bonnet...although this is more expensive then if you where to find the nearest colour to your blue on the shelf in halfords!!

some people have modified their door cards with fabric!

DSC00188.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

OP
OP
danimicra8

danimicra8

BabyBlueK11
Hey thanks for the replies. Napster I love that centre console those are the parts I have the console, the gear surround and just underneath. I just noticed though its upside down to mine I have the aircon, dials then CD player not the other way round. Babyboom thats one nice bright lookin door :)

I know some people have done theirs in fabric I was lookin to try fabric paint I dont think anyone here has done that though.

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
theres 4 screws,if you take out the ash tray theres 2 there and 2 above where the CD player is in each corner.Un-do those screws and it should just pop out