Interesting K10 statistics.

Mark

Ex. Club Member
been in contact with a car information company and i've found out how many K10 Super S models there are in the UK

553 were Licensed originally

358 are still Licensed as of September 04

So this proves how rare the K10 Super S 1.2 is!!!!

RE: IMPORTANT K10 INFORMATION!!!!!

Pretty much the same as here in Finland, we have 362 licenced Super S 1.2 models. Datsun models are even more rare here, we have only 126 of them licenced :eek:

By the way, how many K10's you have all together? We have 13 898 here.

interesting find! i've never seen one on the road, only the odd one on here...

make it 333 as i have just scrapped One..

and if you count my turbo as its not a 1.2 anymore, then that makes it 332:devil:

sorry i put in the wrong figure, its actually 358!!!!

rimmers aint a real one though so it dont count

Mark said:
sorry i put in the wrong figure, its actually 358!!!!

rimmers aint a real one though so it dont count

:p

arnold have you got any good pics of your car? inside and out and from a few angles? post um if you have mate.

Attachments

• wald_spritzer_after_front.jpg
    wald_spritzer_after_front.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 369
You should ask how many March Superturbos there are. They all begin with chassis number EK10 ------

Yes mat i do know what a joke is.

hows selling the worlds best k10 coming along? phone must be ringing non stop with people wanting to buy

Attachments

• mrjoj12(web).jpg
    mrjoj12(web).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 310
  • mrjoj11(web).jpg
    mrjoj11(web).jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 307
Ive made a request to the DVLA on how many March ST's exist in the uk. I shall let you know if i get a response.

Ed said:
Ive made a request to the DVLA on how many March ST's exist in the uk. I shall let you know if i get a response.

You should know! you've probably bought them all :p

Mark - i'l get some decent pics up soon! its had so many tranceformations in recent months that the ones i've got are out of date

Ed said:
Aren't they obliged to tell you anyway? With all that Freedom of Information act and stuff :)

Ok here we go:

As of NOW I can say the following:

There WERE 29 March Superturbos in the UK
There are now 5 that are still 'on the road'.
There are 6 which have a SORN on then.
The rest are presumed scrapped.

One last thing I dont know if this includes cars in scotland and Northan Ireland.

Ed

if they quoted UK then surely it would include Scotland and Northern Ireland? But then again, there do seem to be quite a few that pop up in Ireland...

Some interesting information indeed. :)

Who do you e-mail for this information Ed? I could do with knowing some details about another car of mine. :)

-Elliot

You have to write to the DVLA and make a request under the FOI act. Details are on their website.

Back